PDA

View Full Version : Sim partner required.

ramshorn
31st Jan 2008, 09:57
Hi
I have been in contact with a sim hire company in Harrogate, Yorkshire(Real Simulation) who have been recommended to me for sim assessment preparation and have pencilled in some time in the sim at some point in the next few weeks. They have said that they are flexible on days and times. Would anybody like to partner up with me for some sim time? If so I don't know where you'd be coming from but I'd be driving from Bristol so I'd probably drive up the afternoon/evening before and stay in a b&b. If your coming from the south west or live anywhere enroute your welcome to a lift. They use the 737-200 full motion sim and charge £349 p/h or £320 p/h if you pay cash on the day. This price includes the 1 hour pre flight brief and debrief. I was thinking of doing a couple of hours per person.

Cheers:ok:

Crazy Pilot
1st Feb 2008, 04:20
Have you tried the people with the ad on the top right? its not full mtion, but it is a NG? just a thought??

Night_fr8
1st Feb 2008, 07:24
Try Oxford
Their sim 737-400 glass cockpit full motion is £295 per hour, usually with weekend and late night availability.
Briefing / Debriefing with their training captains.
Far more useful for sim assessments than a non EFIS flight deck.

Or

Virtual Aviation, but they may be more expensive.

ramshorn
1st Feb 2008, 11:32
Thanks for the advice guys.:D I need to do my sim preparation on a 737-200 as this is what the assessment is done on.:ok:

MVE
10th Feb 2008, 18:29
Out of interest/for information 737/200 and SAAB 340 prep available from simcheck.org

pipertommy
10th Feb 2008, 19:14
Hi,
Just to say i recently attended a sim prep at Real Simulation and was very impressed!Great instructor and found the sim to be a great experience :ok:Well worth it!