PDA

View Full Version : Execujet Middle East

BlueSky777
29th Jan 2008, 21:51
Hi,

I am desparetly looking for info about Execujet Middle East based in Dubai. As far as I know they are hiring for LR 60. Appreciate any info on the company with focus on:

* Salary for F/O on LR60
* Roster
* Housing allowance (if available)
* Operation

Many thanks in advance.

Itswindyout
29th Jan 2008, 22:29
The pay is very low, the conditions of employment are not up to the low standards of most of Dubai, but the coffee machine is great.

It also does depend on if the aircraft is managed or owned.

At least one potential managed aircraft was offering to pay captains with 1000+ on type a total, yes, total 7000$ per month 11 on 1 off, to include housing, transport, etc, etc.

I might be wrong, but as in all of UAE, ME, remove the rose tinted specs, ASAP.

iwo

Stingaling
1st Feb 2008, 02:42
Clicky, to say the least.

Mind you, if you become a spy for the b*g W***y, then you might end up flying a Global. What a price to pay but if you lack integrity and don't mind low pay, then it's probably the place for you!

BlueSky777
6th Feb 2008, 16:46
Hi,

nobody out there who has some more adequate infos about Execujet ME ? Appreciate any further statements.

Many Greetings

chandlers dad
16th May 2008, 04:41
You really do not want to go there. Just ran into two of their crew's out on the road and they told some horror stories. Airplanes are pencil whipped on maintenance or not even signed off at all. They told us one case where the mechanics MEL'ed something on an aircraft that did not even have a legal MEL, putting the flight crew at risk.

They do offer rotations and if you live close thats fine, but they fly their crews to and from ECONOMY on the airlines so if you live in the UK its a long flight stuffed between two 80 kilo mama's and kid kicking the back of your seat on the way home.

Other problems are that the management has run off the last two chief pilots. For the last 3-4 months there has been NO chief pilot and a desk driver who lost his medical years ago has "assumed the job" but thats not going to last for long.

All in all a pretty low class operation and you can do better.

justlooking_tks
16th May 2008, 05:03
Of course, here is a glaring eg. of a company getting too big for it's boots and forgetting this very important fact.

Apart from the the aircraft, the crews are the greatest asset a company can have. If the crews are looked after, they will look after the company. Forget that very important point and the crews can and do, cost the company dear.

One of the criterion to gaining employment with them is to be a "friend" of the big willy.

BlueSky777
17th May 2008, 14:46
Hi Guys,

thanks for replying. I have heared that in the meantime Execujet has increased the salary, but of course nothing confirmed, mabye they don´t get enough crews now and recognized that their package is too low compared to current market offers. They defintely has to change otherwise won´t be able to get their jets flying.

Greetings

USpilotTexas
17th May 2008, 21:58
New to this and were looking here to investigate of good operator in the middle east since I would like to relocate to the middle east.
chandlers dad you said the chief pilot position will soon be available. Do you know the operator, any hints where to apply for the CP position.
thanks

Vertigo_FDS
18th May 2008, 14:55
Thought everyone should know that the info provided by Chandler's Dad is mostly false and filled with Half-truths - PPRune has mostly been an interesting an reliable for source for young aviators to make enquiries before maybe joining the wrong company.

I know the EJME very well and after making some concerned enquiries, the following is the truth.

- They HAVE lost 2 Chief Pilots. First resigned, because he chose a rotation job and gets to live back at home now. Second resigned from CP position due to Medical concerns. Both STILL fly for the company and are working on new 32 on 28 off contracts. Both are available for comment.

- In another post CD refer's to the loss of "An excellent Aircraft Account Manager" - This individual was fired after investigations into unsafe practises and an event in the cockpit. Enough said.

- Bluesky is correct about salaries having been increased and are competitive + they are only Dubai based Operator providing rotation contracts from base.

- Jets are flying. "Peter Prinicple" seems to be working for them. Only disruption left is getting the existing crew into the new equipment and upgrade smartly and fairly. Disruptions during growth is a part of the game, but all senior crew are settled and informed.

If any of you hear or suspect differently, please let me know. Maybe I can put you in touch with the people who have the facts.

Vert Out.

chandlers dad
18th May 2008, 17:09
- In another post CD refer's to the loss of "An excellent Aircraft Account Manager" - This individual was fired after investigations into unsafe practises and an event in the cockpit. Enough said.

If any of you hear or suspect differently, please let me know. Maybe I can put you in touch with the people who have the facts.

Vert Out.

Vert,

Sorry but since you seem to know it all, please tell us why the account manager was let go? He still does not know, and not one of the other crew members on that aircraft know either.

He was told that he was let go because of a "wake turbulence incident." Problem was that this happened almost 3 months ago and no one said a thing then. They were put 5 miles in-trail of a 777 and got caught in their wake, rolling them to about a 45 degree angle before they could get it back level. Again, not a word was said then.

Almost 3 months later after this same pilot had returned to the UAE to get his UAE pilots license, medical and residence permit (and passed all of it fine) he is told with no notice that he is being let go and some mention of this "wake turbulence" incident.

Not one pilot flying on this aircraft believes that this is why the pilot was fired, and everyone I have chatted with believes that there is something else going on.

Please tell us what the REAL story is because you seem to know everything going on here? Or are your real initials HA?

CD

chandlers dad
19th May 2008, 02:20
Vert,

You seem to be silent now. Wonder why?

How about telling us about YOUR experiences with ExecuJet, and not what you are getting from your supposed calls to someone in the company. You are very quick to say that everything is a half truth then when confronted say nothing.

Also, what is your comment that there are more than 10 things that EJ did in letting the aircraft manager go that are illegal and against UAE law? To start with, any action with an employee has to be filed within 2 weeks of the incident, not almost 3 months. The very reason for his being let go is illegal and they just opened themselves up for a lawsuit for what they did.

How about the captain of a RJ that EJ is flying who was accused by one of the ex-chief pilots of drinking within the 12 hour before flight time? Tell us about this? Turns out that the pilot who was supposedly drinking had been drinking a coke and not a rum and coke, and the chief pilot "informed" on a innocent pilot to the office. Then several days later he took it upon himself to do a "ramp check" on the pilots just to be a jerk.

Your comments? Tell us what you know directly, and not rumours from the lacky's inside EJ. I got the above directly from the pilots involved.

CD

PS I find it very interesting that you have a grand total of 5 posts and have not been here very long. Makes one wonder where you work in EJ and if you are not part of the problem!

Check360
19th May 2008, 09:08
I have watching this blog an have a few facts of my own to add. The AAM was let go for unfounded and uninvestigated reasons. And with no flight evaluation review, no counselling and NO NOTICE for a supposed incident that did not warrent disciplinary action. This pilot is a good pilot with, by the way, an excellent military and commercial flying record.

Can the people who fired him say the same? If so, let's scrutinize THEIR qualifications in the same manner the pilot's was. Let's see how those who made the decision to fire this pilot came to have that power in the first place. That would be fascinating, since, ironically, the SUM TOTAL of the aviation experience of the operations management at ejme is less than HALF of the lowest time co-pilot in the company. No kidding. Therein lies the core problem (and solution).

This pilot was let go last week because he argued strenuously for the very issues that the company is soliciting the pilots input on this week - better pay, a real medical coverage, travel conditions and above all, competent operations management. Fact is, he would have made a perfect chief pilot!

In the meantime, EJME brings on new aircraft every month onto the ramp. But staffing stays the same. Reason? Pilots won't come here with these dogmatic and inadequate mandates. Instead, they hire contract pilots at THREE TIMES the price to keep "control of the cost situation". By my count, this company has almost as many contract pilots now as it does full timers. Maybe we should rename EJME. How about ACASSME?

Cheers to all.

justlooking_tks
19th May 2008, 11:12
Hmmm...

I must say some of the appointments in the last 5 years to "high office" at EJME have raised my eyebrows more than once.

Every dog has it's day.

chandlers dad
19th May 2008, 14:59
ACASSME.... thats very good and very true!

It seemed that over half of the EJME crews that I ran into were not working directly for EJME, but for ACASS under contract to EJME. This means that EJME is paying $35k a month for a pilot that they could get on the open market for $14k or so, but who cares, EJME has a money tree somewhere that never seems to run low on funds, unless its to purchase something that is needed very badly for the crews.

Was told that the director of ops was a pilot at one time (flew King Airs, but never a jet as far as anyone knows) but lost his medical years ago. Why is he allowed by the GCA to be "acting chief pilot" for this long a period? As well how can he even act as a CP without ever having flown a jet powered aircraft? Something is very fishy smelling here.

Whats next? Are they going to let someone be CP next who flew a Piper Cub 40 years ago? How about having flown a radio controlled airplane? Will this do next?

Agree that the gent who was let go would have made a very good Chief Pilot, but as long as the two oafs who are currently in charge of EJME rule the roost they will not allow someone with the balls to stand up to them in a position of power.

CD

Vertigo_FDS
20th May 2008, 08:18
Hi All,

Great to see all the activity since my post. Must have hit a nerve…

CD - sorry for not responding earlier. I unfortunately don’t have as much time to monitor this forum as you seem to. Are you getting enough rests between posts to do your job? This might also explain the insignificance of my total post count. I am humbled.

I don't know the circumstances of the ex-pilot's dismissal, but do know that there have been zero formal complaints from the rest of the crew and that thorough investigations where conducted. Luckily he has a great legal advisor in you - I look forward to reading here about the legal action that is taken. 3 Months is a long time. Did he operate since? Did he report the occurrence? What did the CAA say about the event?

You seem to have a clear misconception about what ACASS get paid for pilots. If they are getting $35k / month for a Captain, what does that Pilot earn out of it? ACASS Profit margins 80%-100%. I think not. Maybe ask the ACASS crew, seeing that you keep running into them. Sorry, but the figure is grossly exaggerated and is below $20k a month. Give ACASS a call on 514 636 1099 and ask.

As for the suspected late drinking case. All I take from this is that one of those ex-chief pilots that you claimed earlier where "run off" actually still cares enough about the company that he reported his suspicions. Was the pilot in question disciplined? How was the matter handled. The "ramp check" that ensued could have been done in the same spirit and any crew should have the confidence and pride to welcome it anytime, anywhere.

You also seem to not understand the structure of the company and the GCAA postholder nominations.

Posthodlers = Accountable Manager, Director of Ops, Ground Ops Manager, Training Manager, Security Manager, Safety Officer. The person that you are continuously slandering is in fact the Ground Ops Manager and is approved by the GCAA in that capacity. Internally, the Chief pilot reports to him and is not a postholder. The company structure has enough Aviation experience to continue Operating and maintain a healthy AOC. If you feel differently, maybe you should report it to the GCAA and see where it goes. It is also anonymous, you know?

A clear sign of a company in trouble is a mass exodus of crew and mass discontent, have we seen this?

Let's break down what we know:

- 2 ex-chief pilots still flying.
- 1 Captain dismissed. Controversially. Litigation pending? No formal complaints from rest of crew contingent.
- Many contract pilots filling gaps created by rapid growth and current crew swaps onto new equipment.
- 1 Case of suspected late drinking that was correctly reported and no clear evidence of unfair treatment of the subject.

C'mon, we must be able to have more than this before we start saying " Every dog has it's day" and calling people you don't know "oafs"

CD - I obviously cannot reveal my identity here, but would enjoy a meeting at EBACE. Why don't you PM me if you can make it.

I would also like to thank all the other pilots who have PM'ed me asking for constructive advice on EJME and other UAE based companies. I will answer you all in the spirit of what PPRune used to be about.

V

el sol
20th May 2008, 10:40
About time some reasonable response was heard on this.

Well done !

Check360
21st May 2008, 08:26
This what we call a mutual masterbation of the "three stooges" at EJME. Sorry, I cannot take credit for the nickname...it comes direct from the staff itself.

Involving the GCAA is probably a good idea at this point. Request a complete audit of the management, pilots and operational procedures of EJME and cc Mr. Duckworth while we're about it.

Who wants to make the first call?

Green Acres
21st May 2008, 10:28
Chandlers Dad

You should be ashamed. You are spreading lies about good company, hard working and dedicated people.

Were you fired from Execujet? Judging on the way that you trash company I am sure you were fired.

Chandlers Dad, I am working for Execujet and I am one of the pilots. I am very happy with our company.

I am making great money, am working 1/1 month and get paid for every month, have comprehensive medical, life insurance, severance pay (35 days salary for every year I work with EJME), corporate credit card, roaming phone chip and stay at 5 star hotels.

All of our pilots were never laid off becuase aircraft was sold or managment contract was lost. Pilots always count on long term stability and they know where next pay check is coming from.

Our acting CP (Ops Manager) has more aviation experience and knowlege in his little finger than you will ever have. Mocking a person becuase he lost his medical just is saying a lot about youself. Our OM is honest, hard working and works 24/7 so we all can have a job. Do you know that he also used to be Training Manager and Ops Manager in Europe? He is walking Bible of JAA regulations. He has problems with people like yourself who are liars.

Our Maintenance Department is the best in Middle East. We are Bombardier warranty facility. All Bombardier operators come to us for maintenance. Come and see what is air-conditioned, clean and well organized hangar. All our mechanics are expats and have years of experience. Flying without MEL and unservicable aircraft? That is lie and is stupid. Who has final authority over aircraft? Captain or mechanic?

Aircraft Account Manager was fired becuase he flew into wake turbulence behind B777 with owner on board. He never explained what happened to owner or cabin crew.
Also he was going behind company back trying to take client away and make himself CP for the owner. I heard that owner does not want him back.

Ex. jerk CP who did ramp check maybe had a reason to do it. Chandlers Dad, were you present when ACASS pilots were drinking "coke"? Have you seen the pilots? Do you know those pilots were told by Execujet crew that we have 12 hours drinking policy. Have you seen the state of pilots that night? Also do you know that thier aircraft was left on ramp without covers, gear pins and water panel was left open? Do you think that jerk CP had no reason to do the check. By the way company has photo of aircraft without covers, plugs and pins.

Company has to subcontract pilots from ACASS becuase we are getting more aircraft than any other operator in Dubai. We need to use them to allow us time to properly select our pilots. Hiring process takes 3 months (interview, background check, notice period, resident visa, validation, training etc.) We need to make sure we do not end up with people like you.

So Chandlers Dad, do not trash good company that you do not know anything about.

Execujet is good company with good people. We just have to make sure we do not hire people like yourself.

justlooking_tks
21st May 2008, 11:17
Green Acres

All good stuff of course. Just a few things you have forgotton to mention. How much are you BANKING at the end of every month? How many hours flying are they expecting you to do every month?

Green Acres
21st May 2008, 14:41
I am doing about 50-60 hours.

Company never bothers me and we fly the owners. They are excellent bunch.

Whole crew is very happy. We are in charge of schedule and we work with each other to make sure aircraft is covered.

They never missed my salary payment and I do always get it either on 31st or 1st of the month.

I am very well paid. I would not be working for them if they would not pay me well. I am not desparate to accept a job and than be miserable and bitch to others because somebody is making more. I know how much I am worth and I am getting what I want.

I choose to work for Execujet. They did not choose me becuase they or I was desparate.

I do not understand why are guys bitching about their pay and company. If they do not like it why do they not resign and leave?

If they think they are worth more money than they can go to companies that will pay better or look after them better.

Look. I am signed in as Green Acres so you do not know who I am. I can tell you for sure that I am not part of managment of Execujet. Why would I be defending company? Maybe becuase I hate lies and I know that I take pride along with other pilots of Execujet not to allow this kind of trashing of all of us. Execujet is us. We are Execujet. We take pride in our company.

Even if I leave them I would not trash them. They have paid my salary for what I have agreed. If I do not like it I can go. Nobody is holding me back.

Finally believe me - I do make great money, have excellent benefits and work 6 months per year. I live where I want and they fly me to work and back.

How much are you working per year? Do you get same benefits?

FlatTwin
21st May 2008, 15:15
Green Acres,

Very interesting post! I as well am a EJME pilot and find a lot of your post totally BS! Whose rear end is your nose firmly implanted?! Let me guess, HA would be the initials?

Regarding HA and his experience. I know several ex-EJ Denmark pilots and they say that he flew a King Air years ago with the company. How can you say that he has more experience than professional pilots who are currently flying Lear Jets, RJ's and Challengers? Foolish comment I must say. I have been flying for 15 years now and have a lot more experience than he does but guess this does not count in your world.

Along with your extensive benefits, which are the same that most every other flight ops in the world gets BTW, you get to airline home ECONOMY class! This is one of the reasons why the aircraft manager was let go from what we hear, that he demanded that the Challenger crew be flown home on Business Class, and the office pukes (the ones pocketing the large bonus's while sleeping in their own beds every night) would see their bonus reduced over it, so they fired the pilot to end this. If this happened then the other pilots would have wanted this (yes we would love to have this) so it had to be stopped. BTW, this is one of the reason why many pilots refuse to work for EJME is that they do not want to fly up to 20 hours in economy twice a month! Wake up! EJME is not going to get the "cream of the crop" as long as they continue to do this!

Pls, stop giving us this "company credit card and phone chip" BS. This is standard practice in EVERY flight ops. Its not a benefit, its standard business practice. 5 star hotels huh? How many hours and years experience do you have? Green Acres is a good name I guess. Next time Richard in ops calls and puts you in a cheap POS hotel in Mumbai at 0100 in the morning, please remember this comment. They have done this to us many times, so please stop telling lies to everyone. Long term stability? How long have you been in aviation? There is no stability in aviation, so you must not have been a pilot for very long!

Flying without a MEL? Yes, I have done that with EJME before! Call me a liar and lets bet 100,000 Euro's on it, because I can prove it! Who has final authority? The mechanic does because you and I are worthless until the aircraft has been signed off and released by the mechanic!

How about the Lear 60 with the illegal cabinet installed and 30 kilo statue glued to the top by the owner? What would happen if there was an accident and this statue breaks loose and comes forward and injured or kills a pilot? When the pilots asked if it was legal the maintenance guys would not answer them. It was finally pulled out after flying for 6 months when one of the crews refused to fly the plane until it could be proven that it was legal. How about this Green Acres? EJME risked the licenses and careers of all the flight crews on this plane by illegally looking the other way while handing the jet to their crews and telling them to fly it! Wonderful company BTW.

You are so FOS with the "He never explained what happened to owner or cabin crew" comment. The pilot in question explained everything to the owner and cabin crew as soon as they got on the ground. I have heard this from 3 different people who were on the jet at the time it happened. Are you calling 3 EJME crew members liars? As far as taking the owner away, thats a new one, have never heard that.

" Execujet is good company with good people. We just have to make sure we do not hire people like yourself." What about me? I am working here and see the same (and more) things that CD and 360 are talking about. You have your nose so far up HA and the rest of the managers rear end that you cannot see if its IFR or VFR. Hope you grow up someday and realize what is going on in the world. EJME is a descent place to work but it has some problems that are going to really hurt it if not corrected and soon.

Vertigo,

Believe that you must be trapped in your own user name.

The ACASS pilots tell me that the Captains are being paid $8.5-$13k a month. I personally know several flight ops managers and they tell me that ACASS is charging $32-35k a month for a Captain right now. That makes the profit around $24,000 a month, not the 80-100% you mentioned.

Believe that the case with the "informal ramp check" is more a case of an inflated ego than someone who really cares about his job.

" - 1 Captain dismissed. Controversially. Litigation pending? No formal complaints from rest of crew contingent." Have you ever thought that this is because EVERYONE liked and respected the gent? He did an excellent job and there was no reason to let him go. There is a lot more to be told here and the office made up a reason to get rid of him.

" - 1 Case of suspected late drinking that was correctly reported and no clear evidence of unfair treatment of the subject." Sorry but you do not report someone due to suspicions, you report them when you are sure that there is a violation and you have proof. Doing this to someone's career is not right. This action was not correct and the person doing the reporting apologised later from what I heard. Are you a flight crew member? You sure sound like someone in the office and not flight crew.

"The spirit of what PPrune used to be like?" You mean that you want to live in the past and not the present? EJME is a fair place to work but please do not blow smoke up people's skirts. This place has big problems and until its corrected by getting a good CP who actually flies an airplane and not a desk, its going to continue to spiral downwards. The last two CP's left the position because they were not backed by the company and people like HA kept going around them, which will never work. Until this stops it will never change.

My question is, you say that you know people inside EJME. You seem to get a lot of info from these people and you say that do not even work there. Why is it that you are the "Champion of EJME" all of a sudden, especially with so few posts. Sure feels like a member of EJME management posting in the blind.

Totally agree with your (and CD's) comments and would love to see a full investigation of EJME. Its one thing for a member of management to take over the CP position for a month or two but no longer, especially when the person who is now in charge cannot legally hold that position, its not correct. HA does not have a medical nor current ATPL so as we understand it he cannot hold the CP position.

We keep being told that a new CP has been hired and is "on the way here." Thats pure BS as we keep being told this story and it does not take forever to give your notice and go to a new company. Something else is going on here.

FT

justlooking_tks
21st May 2008, 15:40
Green Acres,

I don't know what conditions you are on because I don't know what your take home pay is. Sure it is none of my business. Your mother maybe paying EJME to keep you there for all I know.

sohat
21st May 2008, 22:03
EJME has been having these problems for years and it is now exacerbated by their tremendous growth.

The point that everyone seems to be missing in my opinion, is that all of these problems are a direct result of poor management at the upper echelons of EJME. For example, it is not fair to blame HA because HA's bosses should not have allowed him to assume the acting position of Chief Pilot. At the end of the day all of these events are happening on one guy's watch, the ultimate authority at EJME.

An experienced and strong Chief Pilot is needed at EJME, again. They have had this in the past but he was not supported by upper management and resigned his position. The upper management at EJME do not to my knowledge have a strong operations background so hopefully they will find an individual with this experience and trust and support him to a point of not micro-managing or interfering with him.

As an individual that has knowledge of EJME I might also suggest that they focus a bit more on customer service and not get caught up in this more is better attitude. It would be better in my mind to manage 5 airplanes properly than 10 airplanes improperly, less your reputation suffer. If you go form 5 to 10 airplanes then staff for the expansion. For example, I know from personal experience that the EJME maintenence department is very short staffed.

In addition, it is definitely shocking to see 5 plus ACASS pilots at the JW Marriot at any given time contracted to EJME (at least one that did not fly for a month). These excessive costs are passed on to the owner which is wrong. If EJME would just offer industry average salaries and benefits, such as business class travel they would save considerable money for the owners. It is almost always cheaper to spend the money for retention than for replacement.

I truly feel that EJME has already capitalized on an excellent opportunity in this expanding market and I hope that they continue to shine but they will only do so at the strength of their people.

FlatTwin
23rd May 2008, 23:37
Sohat,

Very good post and I lean towards agreeing with most of what you said.

"For example, I know from personal experience that the EJME maintenence department is very short staffed."

Do you know that its about to get much worse in this department? I just heard a rumour that one of the top EJME engineers has been hired to replace the manager for the Indian gent who owns the RJ & 605 that the company manages.

Evidently the old aviation dept manager was in a car versus bike accident and is paralyzed from the waist down, so they had to find someone to take this over. Hiring someone from EJME to fill this slot was not the best option IMHO but evidently its already been done and he leaves the company in a month or less, leaving EJME in an even worse condition in the maintenance department.

gnd spoiler
24th May 2008, 00:04
FlatTwin sounds like you are a very p***off pilot working for EJME I can Give a very simple answer to your problem(PACK UP AND LEAVE) why the Hell are you still here?

GS

p.s. Don't get me started on that guy that was fired:hmm:

FlatTwin
24th May 2008, 18:00
Please, if you know why he was fired, let us know. Letting someone go for a trumped up reason is not fair, and that is what EJME did with this guy. The companies lying to everyone about his being let go for something that happened almost 3 months ago is not fair. Every pilot I have run into at work said that he was very nice to work and fly with, so if you know otherwise post it.

Pissed off? Well, when someone screws with your future in a place that used to be a lot better place to work at, guess you could say that!

FT

gnd spoiler
25th May 2008, 00:22
FlatTwin

I dont know why your friend was fired BUT i can tell you this: with the Pilot market being the way it is now(no 604/605 pilots) no company can Afford to loose one!! he must have done somthing to really piss them off.
To you he might seem like a nice guy to have a few beers with at the Marriott bar BUt none of us will know what that guy is like to fly
With!!
Don,t know how long you have been working for them but i have been at EJME for almost 5 years now and never seen them take action like that Without a good reason to back it up with.

So before ypou start calling people names go back to your friend and ask Him what he really did.

FlatTwin
25th May 2008, 00:31
First off, he was not my friend. I fly a different airplane than the one he was flying. I had seen him in the office, thats it.

You sounded like you knew everything about what happened and now nothing? Why so cocksure of yourself and what happened and now you will not talk about it?

Again I did not fly the airplane he does but firing someone for something that happened almost 3 months ago is not right. From what I have heard UAE law states that it has to happen with 2-4 weeks.

They might have had good reason in the past but it sure looks like they mucked it up this time.

gnd spoiler
25th May 2008, 00:36
One more thing
I think that EJME will stay as # 1 in the middle east for a very long time
Simply because they do things the right way..:ok:

Keep it up boys well done :D

doubleu-anker
26th May 2008, 17:07
See EJME are advertising for a "chief pilot." So much for promotion from within.

chandlers dad
26th May 2008, 17:16
Anyone in their right mind who already works with EJME would not want the position is probably the reason!

Why did they wait for 3-4 months to start looking and put an advertisment out there? Wonder if this thread and someone's comment of an investigation started something?

doubleu-anker
26th May 2008, 17:34
Probably. It's the only language some of these people understand, a gun to the head.

Gulfstreamaviator
29th May 2008, 21:12
I know three guys who applied, and were promised that they were well qualified.................but no follow up...............

never mind...............glf

Nose Gunner
31st May 2008, 13:40
The problem and solution here still revolves around the competence of management, specifically HA and RL. Although all of our backgrounds have been scrutinized by them, we have NO IDEA what THEIR qualifications are, pro or con. Although we all want to believe that the people bounding us into the heavens know their stuff, some incredibly stupid decisions to come out of that office in the past few months. Some have been covered here and some have not....

My favorite so far (that has not been mentioned here) was the Lear 60 crew tasked for a Basra trip by HA two weeks after the British pulled out! CNN reported that the city was being overrun by rebels as dispatch was preparing the flight plan.......

We all have our horror stories. The point is if we no confidence in these guys, we should do something about it. To be proactive, I propose to start a fund (nevermind, I'll fund it myself) to hire an investigation company to verify HA's credentials, both here and his motherland. Then do the same with RL.

If they can pass the same muster we have to, then all the better. If not, let's hand over the documents to higher management and see what happens.

doubleu-anker
31st May 2008, 14:06
OH that is really ugly indeed. Sounds like you are "bound" by imbeciles.

Depending on the mother land, it should not be too difficult to get a back ground check carried out quiet quickly.

Request FL510
31st May 2008, 18:01
I must say, some of these posts are in bad taste and reflect negatively on crew as well as company.

To those that have a problem with the company that you work for, be it ExecuJet ME or any other; if it is as bad as you say - LEAVE.

If not, the least that you can do is to behave as professional as you THINK you are.

To be honest, my impression of you guys after what I have read - there is no way I will put my family on a plane crewed by you lot...

I really hope that I do not run into any of you guys, in the cockpit, because it must be a really ****ty place to be...

joehunt
1st Jun 2008, 03:42
Request FL510

Jolly good stuff.

If you are even thinking about requesting "FL 510" I wouldn't want a member of my family anywhere near an aircraft that you are in charge of.

Request FL510
1st Jun 2008, 04:44
Joehunt

Only dreaming of getting there (FL510 that is). I'm way down in the dumps, I mean bumps; at least most of the time.

Hope to be given the opportunity though, one day.

Nose Gunner
4th Jun 2008, 10:57
As promised, a background investigation had begun on XX. To date, the following has been uncovered from those who know him and worked with him:

He spent 10 years as a Copenhagen cop and decided aviation was the career for him. He went to flight school and eventually obtained a commercial/instrument license with a multi-engine rating. Queries to the CAA in Denmark have not been able to verify that so far but we know from those that worked with him then that he did fly as a first officer only for 400 hours. Never a captain.

The disconcerting part is that the GCA mandates that individuals may not be CP postholders unless they hold a type rating and are current on at least one aircraft in the fleet.

Any XX defenders out there care to explain that? GA or Vert?

Oluf
7th Jun 2008, 11:06
Chinny is spot on.
Personality Butchering attempts like seen on this thread are absolutely disgusting. :mad:
Man up or shut up.

O

osy007
9th Jun 2008, 00:04
Is Execujet still hiring? I have sent in my resume this past week.

I have 5K hrs with a LR35 / 60 type rating?

appreciate any info...

Thanks...

Oluf
9th Jun 2008, 19:31
Osy007

Heard they were looking for 60 drivers in both Europe and ME. Check out their Website for info

Good luck:ok:

O

FlatTwin
10th Jun 2008, 03:37
Just heard through the grapevine at EJME that they are about to lose another major player! Unfortunately its not HA but we can always hope!

The Learjet, RJ and Challenger fleets continue to have issues. Only the Challenger fleet is close to being fully staffed but even there not all of them are checked out and online yet.

Just ran into another ACASS pilot over there so HA continues to try to cover up inept handling and scheduling in the office by bringing in temp pilots to fly the planes.

Ran into a Challenger pilot who HA tried to hire recently. Seems that when he found out that EJME flies everyone home on economy class that he told him to piss off. Bet that HA does not fly in economy when on business travel!

Another month and more of the "peter principal" style of management at EJME!

Oluf
11th Jun 2008, 08:24

Appearantly this thread is pro Bashng and therefore useless as a serious forum. The blatent disregard for common decency towards other individuals is appaling. If one cannot defend the accused and attacked, then what is this thread but a mob rule site. You are allowing rude language and personal attacks, unfounded and hearsay at best, but deleting posts that defend and try to keep it at a decent level.

Shame on you.:=

O

chandlers dad
11th Jun 2008, 10:59
Oluf, (or should I say HA?)

Its really sad when various flight crews try to tell people the truth about what things are like at a flight operation, only to have a member of management post in the blind trying to influence things. Which office is yours at EJME?

We have presented some very accurate and valuable information about the company and its ahem, lack of management.

You can appeal to the moderators to close the thread all you want, but we have not said anything that was not true, not said anything about anyone that was not correct. You may not like it but the truth hurts at times.

Stop playing games with the pilots, start treating them as the other operations do (silly things like flying crews to and from home in economy would be a good start) would be a good start. Oh yes, get a proper Chief Pilot in the operation who will stand up for the pilots and not just rubber stamp what HA and R say every time.

CD

PS Please stop telling Brenda at EJME human resources to stop wasting her time looking in the HR records to find out who has a son or daughter named Chandler. We know that you are trying to find out who the people are who are posting on this thread so you can fire them.

FMS Guide
11th Jun 2008, 11:12
"We need to use them to allow us time to properly select our pilots. Hiring process takes 3 months (interview, background check, notice period, resident visa, validation, training etc.) We need to make sure we do not end up with people like you"

I know a pilot that got hired over the phone! What selection process are you talking about?

chinny
11th Jun 2008, 16:22
Think you got your head somewhere that does'nt shine light very often.(Not too harsh for you is it MODS?)

Cant speak for Oluf but the whole deleting posts prevents a balanced view-whether you pro or con the arguement.What is NOT right and IS the moderaters job is to prevent names/initials been posted.The whole thread is riddled with bashing individuals in the company, and when defense is given those posts have been deleted-of course you're happy as they have been nothing but for the bashing.
To delete a post because I used the word @rsewipe when there are far more powerful swear words being used is ...well just silly and a weak arguement-but then they are pro bashing it seems.Lets hope no-one gets hold of their names/initials and splashes it everywhere-I'm sure they will be the 1st to cry to mummy.

Well so much for the ANNONYMOUS forum and so much for putting across your point of view!!!!!

By the way-heard through the grape vine-THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Good luck.Enjoy your beers with the Mods.

VTSP
chinny

4HolerPoler
12th Jun 2008, 10:32
A moderator's position is often a difficult one and, personally, on this matter I feel that the guys involved are addressing a real issue that does require attention. Hence I have not been involved in any of the post deletions or modifications that have been made by other mods. I support the issue that we cannot allow personal attacks or the blatant identification of individuals in most matters but should we allow such decorum to mask the ineptitude of specific individuals who are bad or abusive managers? Hell no!

Carry on, you get my drift.

4HP

osy007
14th Jun 2008, 01:03
How long does it usually take to get a call back, once your resume has been submitted? Will they reply back even if they are not hiring?

I had sent mine in 2 weeks ago and starting to get itchy.

Also, does anyone know what kind of medical insurance they provide. Does it cover employees & families that live in the U.S.?

USpilotTexas
14th Jun 2008, 20:10
I am still looking to relocate to the ME myself and spoke to Execujet by phone last week. They only reply if you get shortlisted. They have too many applicants and can't reply to everybody. Which I understand.

Try to give then a call. Dubai is UTC + 4

Very interesting company with a good future and I would like to join but no more LR60 positions open at present.

Got a very good intro to the company. They have 15 aircraft but this is only a small part of the company apparently. They have 150 people working there.

Can't wait to join - and can only say to all you pilots out there - apply if you have one of the Bombardier ratings. They have them all except for the 20/30 series.

Also check their website - would love to fly one of the SSBJ :ok:one day.

www.execujet.net (http://www.execujet.net):D

Texas.

justlooking_tks
14th Jun 2008, 23:38
"Will they reply back even if they are not hiring?"

Don't know.

If you don't receive a reply, it will probably tell you more about their staff relations, how they value staff and general company communications, than words on this thread, ever will.

Silverspoonaviator
15th Jun 2008, 03:14
if they can not be bothered to respond, when they need you, just think, what they will be like when they dont need you.

ssa

osy007
15th Jun 2008, 06:33
Three pilots that flew for my company, now work there. One of them was trying to gather some resumes, as it appeared that they were short staffed in the 60. So, I sent mine in and no response given. I quess that they are not that desperate.

I'm currently a 135 guy, so Execujet can't be any worse than where I'm at now. Their pay smokes my current salary and their schedule.

Nose Gunner
18th Jun 2008, 01:29
I haven't been on this blog for about a week and was astonished to see that you referred to a person's name and job function! What were you thinking? No class, man. I would say an apology is in order but there's no undoing the damage. You can't be trusted.

AirplanesSuck
14th Jul 2008, 00:16
I've looked hard, but I can't seem to find a real pay figure here. I know it's a little unsportsmanlike to ask people what they make, but this is an anonymous board (to some extent).

So, can anyone currently working there provide information about what you make?

No flames or EJME teardowns, please. I have read all the bringdowns here already... just need some facts.

Thanks,

AS

freebie61
16th Jul 2008, 16:51
you sound like a well informed member of the sandbox over there..well i think i may try to come back..been in the states for the last 6 years and things aren't looking too grand..currently with usairways on the airbus 320 and slated to be on the street by september...came up in the corp structure and desire to get back there...any help or suggestions for someone that has an a-320, ce-550, ce-560, ce560xl type?
cheers,
mike harris
[email protected]

ZYGMUNT
16th Jul 2008, 18:52
Hello To Yall
Being New And Looking For A New Job Is This Ejme Different Than Nas Or Njme?

Flintstone
16th Jul 2008, 20:31
Well let's see. The thread title is 'Execujet Middle East' and you're asking if they are the same as Netjets Middle East.

What's your best guess? ;)

ZYGMUNT
17th Jul 2008, 08:12
hi flint
was just on a historical point of view. NJA used to be called EJA and NJI was EJI!
after reading more i realized they are quite different.
i still cannot find any infos on NAS/NJME salaries on the gulfstream.
anyinfos?
thanks yall
ps i wish all the business jets operators would be more transparent about benefits!

Flintstone
17th Jul 2008, 11:06
Sorry ZYGMUNT, just teasing ;)

Had you asked me a couple of years ago I could have given you chapter and verse (used to be on their interview panel) but NJME don't like publicising their pay for some reason and the little button on their website for recruitment/contact doesn't seem to work. Your guess is as good as mine as to why but I've put out a few feelers and will let you know if I hear anything useful.

ExeckieJettr
17th Jul 2008, 19:24
Cheers M8.

First years Captains pay should net you around 85k with perdiem included.
You get a 10k raise after your first year.

So hold out m8.

ExecuJet is in shambles now.

EMB170
18th Jul 2008, 10:25
We are currently managed by an European based operator,but my boss
is considering Execujet as mangement company, but purely private ops no charter.

The pilots are and will be employed by the owner of the aircraft.

I would be gratefull for any info, on this company, concerning the management of aircraft.

ie, flight planning, overflight permits, maintenance tracking, flexibility if flying program changes, which is often the case with us.

Thanks for any info.

EMB170

Cubs2jets
18th Jul 2008, 12:28
EMB-170,

I worked for three and a half years for AVCON that shortly after my departure merged with Execujet. I'll be corrected if wrong, but I believe AVCON was strong on the aircraft management end and Execujet was strong with sales and maintneance. Five years ago AVCON was very good from the aircraft management side and IMO did an excellent job. All the flight planners were ex-Jet Aviation and there was never a problem.

I have no information about current operations.

C2j

mattpilot
20th Jul 2008, 09:40
Got a quick question for those in the know ...

Just read on Aircraft Sales Aircraft Charter (http://www.execujet-me.com) that they are looking for Lear 40/45 & 60 first officers. Requirements are listed as 1000 total, 600 ME & no type rating required. I don't suppose someone with 900 total & 100 ME would have a chance, considering they are desperate for people (from what i gather in this thread)? Doesn't hurt to ask :bored:

Flintstone
20th Jul 2008, 11:16
Dead right. If you don't ask you'll never know.

I would imagine they'll look at you with 900 TT, the lack of the required ME hours would be more of a problem but what's it going to cost you to apply? Go for it.

osy007
20th Jul 2008, 14:32
That job posting was dated in January '08.
Are they still hiring into the 60 or have all of those vacancies been filled?

How often do 60 spots come open due to upgrades, turnover and new acquisitions? i.e. every week, month, year, etc...

MozYank
16th Sep 2008, 15:39
Curious if anyone has any updated info for right-seat LR60 pay?

Thanks

CaptWUFF
22nd Sep 2008, 20:09
Just a guess - but I doubt they type low time guys. Although, it does make in a way sense because the low time guys are less likely to leave!

Anybody know about the current openings with Execujet? IE pay, rotation, accommodations?

WUFF

osy007
28th Jan 2009, 00:56
I have a buddy working over there, but I can't get a hold of him. Are things as bad over there as they are in the states?

chandlers dad
14th Mar 2009, 16:45
From what I hear (and was on Skype with a friend from Dubai today) its pretty bad there. Things very slow in the entire area and lots of planes sitting everywhere.

Evidently the economy, coupled with the price of oil being so low and no financing is hurting the entire area. Only good news is that I hear that the horrible traffic in Dubai is now 10x better and you can actually drive normally for a change.

CD

LRdriver III
14th Mar 2009, 17:21
Skype?.. Dubai?.. I thought that VoiP is banned down in the ME?

CaptainProp
14th Mar 2009, 17:53
You can use skype to call local number in Dubai :ok:

CP

chandlers dad
14th Mar 2009, 18:19
There are now ways around it if you are in Dubai. Getting Blackbyte is one way.

If you are outside of Dubai you can always call in, as well as there are selected areas in Dubai where the telephone system is not blocked.

Do a search on PPrune for Skype and there are several threads about this.

TWOTBAGS
14th Mar 2009, 20:14
Yep it is very quiet in DXB now.

We have not had to park at "C" at all, always on "E" now and we have not turned a blade in a week.:ok:

Malls are empty, the shuttle takes 15 mins not 30! traffic is a lot better in some parts. Dont need a 45 min transport time any more!:}

Always get a seat in any restaurant, even the food courts in the malls! :ok:

More "ladies" in the bars than customers.:}

joehunt
15th Mar 2009, 08:36
Definitely blood in the water soon.

aviatn
15th Mar 2009, 13:35
I flew into Dubai some weeks ago and was shocked to see so many aircraft parked. Some must've been standing for some time since they were dust covered.
Truly a sad sight. :-(

medriver2008
17th Mar 2009, 01:29
T
Execujet are the only people in the industry in the UAE that talk bad about everyone else.................. The administration of this company is famous in South Africa Australia and where ever they roam for this activity.

It is made up of low lifes that can only attempt to get ahead by lying about other reputable people.

As a pilot, you may not see this........... so keep your Execujet flag waving to your self.......... just because you have not been screwed by them does not mean that day is not coming.............

Telling a pilot he is not at the Execujet level is in fact demonostrating the company level of aragence which you try so so hard to claim does not exist............

Your empoyers have a bad reputation at the business level of the industry and have screwed many a pilot along the way by shear attitude and self incompitence.

Be smart, if you are an operator and not "just a pilot" assess the situation that your comments too are of the same character and possibly you to fit the criterior of an Execujet Man.............. I know 4 guys that worked there for a number of years and wouldnt give the company the time of day........They now get $15K / month on hevy iron and "did their time in the funny farm" ........

Logic is that this is your first jet job or you are naive........ that is kind...... failing that they employed someone completely the same as them....... wouldnt wish that lable on anyone.

Dont be in a hurry to criticise other people about a company that will nuke you in a heart beat........ your are an employee ........

BizJetJockey
9th Dec 2010, 04:48
How's it all looking down on the ramp at Execujet ME? I have read some articles about new aircraft and expansion. What Ts & Cs are ther, roster, salary for both Captains and FOs on medium sized biz jets? Are the management up to scratch?

Capt Under Pants
9th Dec 2010, 19:43
3 Years working for Execujet. Agree with Medriver 2008. Will look you in the eye and bull**** you.:=

FerrypilotDK
1st Jan 2011, 22:27
and I agree with Capt Underpants..... I believed in them, so I guess I was one of the naive ones, but yes, you are expendable in the instant they think you are on "the owner´s side." Unbelievable, as I thought that by taking care of the owners, they took care of themselves. That the highest executives in the company have no qualms about spreading the most incredible lies and rumours is unbelievable. In fact, I continued to believe that they simply must not know what was happening at a lower level and approached them directly with real concerns.....and they don´t care. The reward for concern and engagement? Get rid of the squeeky wheel....and without receiving the final month´s cash outlays or per diems or salary. Airline tickets for other crew members (I SAID I was naive) hotels and expenses paid when the company credit card was rejected. After the dust settles in court, that may all change, but not through their good will.

My advise is if you are in EJ NEVER use your own cash/credit card when (not if) the company card is denied. Never express concern about unnecessary maintenance expenses, never question the management decisions or ask why, never make thought-out suggestions, as it immediately implies to the insecure clowns, that they are under attack. . . and so they will counter-attack. Never say anything to your owner on management´s behalf. If it goes right, they take the credit, if it goes south, they will blame you. Leave engine covers off, let the owner foot engine damage expenses.....EJ doesn´t care, how many times have I heard "He is a rich man, he can afford ....... (fill in the blank) = blatant disregard for the owner´s money. Damage aircraft and lie to the owner, get removed from the aircraft as a consequence, and get promoted!!!!! Now what other company on earth would do that? Of course, that means you are only on aircraft half the time, so that you can only make half the mistakes in the future.......maybe they are clever afterall.........nope.......avoid them if you aren´t working there, keep quiet if you are...and keep your CV up to date...and your personal credit card in your pocket!

AriGold
9th Feb 2011, 16:42
Any Updates on their current hiring? I heard they are looking for 605 drivers.

Deep and fast
22nd Jul 2016, 15:45
I see they are looking for an E linage FO, any clue on the t and c on offer guys and girls?

Globally Challenged
19th Oct 2017, 01:58
I see they are advertising for typed 604 crew in Dubai.

This thread has been ‘interesting’.

Can anyone offer current info on the pay & conditions for FOs at Execujet and is rotation still available (and more importantly - is it still in Economy?)

dan1165
22nd Oct 2017, 09:59
High turnover company ...

Tomair2377
30th Aug 2019, 03:08
EJME improved a bit until 5 years ago when Lux took over... You better stay away from anything Lux has to say. Take real care if a Freelancer from there jumps on board, specially during your probation time. He will get rid of you if he doesn't like you, it's really shocking. Pay is OK, enough for Dubai. Clients can be ok, but I'm not sure. EJ has far too many Dept, making emails chains very lenghty. MX is OK. Ops is OK.