PDA

View Full Version : Cityjet recruitment

ramshorn
29th Jan 2008, 15:58
Hi
I have been invited to a day of aptitude tests with Cityjet and was wondering if anyone had been on or is going on them soon aswell. Obviously I want to be as prepared as possible and I would be very grateful if anybody could enlighten me further with details of the tests. All I have been told is that there will be a non aviation related technical abilities test and also a personality questionnaire.
Any advice would be gratefully received.:ok:

Cheers

PAPI-74
29th Jan 2008, 19:35
If you are going to London City (Novotel) on the 7th Feb, I will see you there.
Expect 4 hours of hell.

ramshorn
29th Jan 2008, 20:14
Do you care to share your knowledge that brings you to the conclusion that this will be 4 hours of hell or is that just a generalisation of all aptitude tests??
:confused:

PAPI-74
29th Jan 2008, 21:09
Well the tests do last about 4 hours from start to finish.
These will include Mechanical Comp. (cogs, beams etc..), verbal comp. (hot is to cold as wet is to...), spatial reasonoing (3 shapes in a line and then 4 or 5 versions put together in different forms), numerical tests (5.99+16.02 or 3338+1xxx=4449 or 1/4+1/3= usual stuff).

I know a few who have not got through and am ringing them in the next few days, but will pass on any info that I can.
Order the CD "how2become" psycometric testing off of their web site. Quite good.

Then there will be the personlity questions....usually 1hr (I failed the Jet2 last month so I have a hate for HR cr#p).

Not a day that I am looking forward to really.

Smell the Coffee
30th Jan 2008, 02:59
Order the CD "how2become" psycometric testing off of their web site. Quite good.

I can't find the CD you refer to, could you provide a link?

tks

PAPI-74
30th Jan 2008, 10:15
http://www.how2become.com/index.htm

Worth getting a copy