PDA

View Full Version : Alitalia...

libertyxxx75
29th Jan 2008, 12:27
Hello guys... Somebody know were can I send my CV...AA/VV??? I can't find any e-mail???? Please help me!!! I need your help!:ugh:

apaddyinuk
29th Jan 2008, 12:44
Unfortunately Liberty Alitalia are bleeding money from all areas and there is a recruitment freeze in place which I believe has been there for some time. Until the government actually manages to offload the company there is unlikely to be any changes to this as the company is only moments from bancrupcy. And even if a plan is successful there will be a lot of reorganisation taking place which will more than likely result in job losses throughout so it may be a good idea to look elsewhere!
Why not look at KLM or Airfrance...a job with them may be more successful considering they are the likely buyers of AZ!!! :}

gulfboy
29th Jan 2008, 12:53
Am I reading this right and you are actually trying go get AWAY from Alitalia?
If you are a girl, Gulf Air in Bahrain is quite desperate for cabincrew, as are just about every other airline in the Gulf region.
Emirates does, as far as I know also take guys. Applications taken on line.

flyblue
29th Jan 2008, 13:00
liberty,
they only have hired CC already bearing an Italian CC licence (Certificazione) in the past 10 years, and very few of them.

juliadayla
6th Feb 2008, 22:30
Ciao Liberty,
Here is the answer:

Alitalia S.p.A.
Selezione AA/VV
Viale A. Marchetti 111
00148 Roma

Send a CV and enclose a passport size photo + a full lenght one in business attire. That's all you have to do.

I've been working as a cabin crew for them for nearly 8 years by now.If you have any other question do not hesitate to ask. I will reply to all. Just...do think about it..I have had 7 long years of temp contracts before getting the permanent one only 6 months ago!!! :mad::mad: