PDA

View Full Version : Rebuild your vision

kenny6pac
28th Jan 2008, 22:03
Hey all,

I am seriously considering to buy the "rebuild your vision" programme which cost $100 USD, but after reading some reviews, i am not quite sure.

Please may someone give me some advice, both of my eyes are -2.75, with -1.5 astigmatism. Will this programme help me?? or will this makes it go worst?

Also i have another problem regarding to my eye, my left eye see things much darker than my right. Have i got a problem?

Thanks
Kenny

spacepodlife
1st Feb 2008, 07:16
Also i have another problem regarding to my eye, my left eye see things much darker than my right. Have i got a problem?

I would personally seek advice from an ophthalmologist. There are a lot of conditions that if left untreated will cause irreversible damage to your eyes.

Blues&twos
1st Feb 2008, 20:47
If it worked, we wouldn't need opticians and glasses.....I would spend your money on an full eye examamination (and spend the change on something else).

And I agree with spacepodlife, you must see an opthalmologist about your "darker" vision in one eye.

Loose rivets
2nd Feb 2008, 04:42
That's interesting. Are your pupils the same size?

Take care to have the same amount of light shining on both eyes--for some moments--before assessing the pupil diameter.

aussiepax
2nd Feb 2008, 04:51
why would you believe any "fix your eyes for $100" ad ? Just get some professional advice from an ophthalmologist.

You guys wouldn't bother getting Bubba from the car workshop to "fix" the RR or GE engines on your 777s , why take short cuts with your health for what is clearly a bit of snake oil salesmanship?