PDA

View Full Version : MISSING Collective Color Blindness Thread (PART 2)

pmh1234
26th Jan 2008, 22:38
Is it only me or has this threat disappeared :eek:

Shunter
26th Jan 2008, 22:46
As one intimately familiar with the subject, I'm fairly confident in saying that there was nothing other than 100% FACT in that thread. The vast majority of the comments are echoed by the CAA in letters sat 2ft away from me on my kitchen table.

I think whichever moderator deleted the thread should be ashamed of themselves. I'll drop Danny an email, for whatever good it will do.

Disgusted from Leeds.

Jetdriver
26th Jan 2008, 23:04
Oh wind your neck in !

The thread was split into two at a convenient point and a Part two was initiated. Unfortunetaly, and unbeknown to the moderator of this forum, the originator of the (new) initiator post self deleted the post, which in turn (and as it always has done,) deleted the new thread.

You will be delighted to learn that it is not rocket science to replant the thread without the deleted post, however it requires the time to carry out the task, and the moderator just might have other commitments in their life that causes a slight delay in that action being taken. As a medical forum that action might involve treating a human being or perhaps even saving a life. On the other hand they might just be spending time with their family, who knows ?

One thing I am sure of, is that they most definetaly do not have any reason to be ashamed of themselves !

Shunter
26th Jan 2008, 23:07
In that case, my sincere apologies, and thank you.

As the 'threat' of deletion has been made before (for reasons I forget), I assumed. Consider my neck duly wound.

Hawk
27th Jan 2008, 00:10
None of the Administrators or Moderators have deleted the thread, apart from the usual merges. Color Blindness thread is a long-standing and very valuable contribution to the Forum.

Thread has been located by Admin and re-instated below.

Thank you
Medical Mods.