PDA

View Full Version : Meatbombing Job YBTL

PropDuster
25th Jan 2008, 05:03
There's a meatbonbing job going in the 'vile if anyones keen.

Part time, F*&^ all money and the boss tunes all the good flange :ugh:

anyways follow the link below if you are interested.
(unless of course there's some sort of pilot shortage???)

(Sorry, can't allow the link. I'm sure if anyone is keen enough they will identify the operator ......... Tail Wheel)

And that's my civic duty done for the day :D
Happy Auz Day all

Prop :ok:

Lasiorhinus
25th Jan 2008, 05:07
Youve got a way with words... have you thought about a career in marketing?:}

Islander Jock
25th Jan 2008, 05:20
Wonder why the criteria calls for a CPL? Why ask for someone with professional qualifications when all you are going to do is get him to fly overloaded, without sufficient fuel, through IMC etc etc etc.

xxgoldxx
25th Jan 2008, 12:33
"Not yet but may be on the cards.
Have been bombing out of 182 & 207 for nearly 200hrs and it's looking more and more like a good idea, especially after a few 'Veebs'. Bit worried about becoming hooked thence having to surrender the hard earned title 'Skydiver Driver'.

Cheers"

So there you were having a ball and now all of a sudden its your duty to warn all about the devil offerings... ??

You must be good eh ....did qantas offer you a captain slot straight from the 207 ??

PropDuster
26th Jan 2008, 07:03
I feel I need to clear up a couple of things here.

Firstly Islander Jock

The operator in question doesn't expect his drivers to "fly overloaded, without sufficient fuel, through IMC etc etc etc. " and never has.
The pilot is able to can any load if he/she feels it would be unfeasable/safe to continue and no grief is given.

Secondly xxgoldxx

What a dull life you do lead.
If you have nothing better to do than follow my not so interesting life, then may I suggest that you get one of your own.

My initial post was a genuine attempt (perhaps not so eloquently) to advertise an oportunity for a low hours driver to get some more runs on the board. I was merely tying point out what it wasn't i.e well paid with a great EBA, super, profit sharing blah blah blah.
The "Devil" and i are still mates which is why I find myself helping him out at the moment, flying as well as HR.

I would love to throw some of your own "insightful" quotes back at you but i have to go out and I really can't be bothered....
go well hero :ok::ok::ok:

Prop :ugh:

tail wheel
26th Jan 2008, 08:38
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Woomera/Closed.gif