PDA

View Full Version : VirginNigeria Chief Pilot Resigns

BALEWA
24th Jan 2008, 08:34
Looks like the quiet one just resigned from VirginNigeria in his acting capacity as Chief Pilot, heard about KK this morning on the ramp.

Great guy, and consider that a loss to VirginNigeria, anyone know why KK left in such a hurry and what his plans are.

737hustler
24th Jan 2008, 10:13
I just met him in December, he's definitely a great guy :D.. I'd be anxious to know whats going on too...

seper
24th Jan 2008, 12:06
i and others have seen him at acn premises recently..................

seper
24th Jan 2008, 12:09
watch out as the drama unfolds here at acn:ok:

smoothkpilot
24th Jan 2008, 12:18
Anyone got any news on this?
The circumstances surrounding KK resignation.

ruma
24th Jan 2008, 20:34
With the reorganisation going on now in aero, you people should not be amazed if KK is back . Rumour has it that he has an offer with with the Canadian based company already. One of the conditions for the recent 'jumbo' pay rise in there is that the oldies will be brought back, including the Oman 'visitor' on honeymoon with his safety record while in acn. Welcome back KK, Nick is still looking for a space for Mama Calabar before your arrival for your usual delecacy!:} Also Captain Joy has since left his position from the aviation house to accept a management job with Aero. He too left acn for 'View' airlines years back. Let us wish them goodluck.:D

Shunanny
28th Jan 2008, 07:50
Wow what is acn up to? what a loss for vk and ncaa:ugh:

LongJohnThomas
28th Jan 2008, 11:46
What goes around certainly comes around.
Good guys die young:ugh: and the beasts rule forever:mad: until now, the wave of change has finally arrived!:ok:
That company was ruled by a very few so called gods:yuk: who have now been thrown to the back-bench finally.:D:D:D
Congratulations to you all, those i refer to, know themselves.
Either way, good job guys.:D:ok:
Nice one.:ok:

jagunmolu
28th Jan 2008, 21:10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA\HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HMNHMNHMNHNMHN...................JOLLY GOOOOOOOOOOD,I REST MY CASE
:cool::cool::cool::cool::ok:

atedo
30th Jan 2008, 15:03
:D:D You were a star here, d best as U go back 2 AJ. VK will miss U.