PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou

NMDhold
22nd Jan 2008, 10:05
I would like to thank PPrune and its moderators for its patience and moderation.....

The forum we contributed to, i.e. QF LAME EBA / Industrial Action has a direct impact on the upcoming Flight crew EBA not to mention RPT operations....

In effect we are the spearhead of better conditions for aviation professionals within the Qantas group.....

But now it's time to move along.....

We have the distinct feeling of not being welcome....:rolleyes:

Relegation to the G.A. forum....case in point.....

Perhaps if the trolls were kept under control we would have had a better stay under the PPrune roof, but that was not to be......

I guess this thread won't see the light of tomorrow,:rolleyes:

so, thankyou PPrune for providing a place where aviation fellowship can grow.....

And the rough edges of Pilot/Engineer relations could be worked away in fruitful and good humoured banter....

I guess the flying folk of PPrune will be able to discuss to their hearts content their Technical, Industrial, and Topical issues in peace without the interferance of us bloody gingerbeers!

Thanks for your Patience:rolleyes:

Best regards for the future,
NMDhold

Jabawocky
22nd Jan 2008, 10:18
........and this little Piggy went Market:uhoh:

OzExpat
22nd Jan 2008, 10:33
This could have been a very good topic....

speedbirdhouse
22nd Jan 2008, 11:10
Don't you know that the commercial aviation industry ONLY involves the efforts of and input from, pilots?

Buster Hyman
22nd Jan 2008, 11:39
And when was the last time the Engineers backed up the CSO's???:hmm:

(....incoming!!!):eek:

Much Ado
22nd Jan 2008, 11:46
Bush Pig has been banned permanently.

While I accept the intent of the thread starter was good the thread has no where to go but down so, unfortunately, 'click'