PDA

View Full Version : MARCH Aviation - Helicopter Pilots Portugal

Corax
22nd Jan 2008, 03:00
March Aviation: Various positions available with this well-established and expanding company, all based in Portugal.

Anyone know this company or what company they are advertising for in Portugal?

I would appreciate any information, thank you.

Corax

Helipolarbear
22nd Jan 2008, 08:10
Heliportugal. Own many machines. Looking for Pilots. Check Flt. International Jobs.:cool:

chispun
30th Jan 2008, 20:58
Is there any pilot from Heliportugal to tell me something about the company in relation to the "99000" euro add in aviationjobs :
Type of job (offshore , SAR , they are also looking for hoist operators ),
work shifts . wich area they cover , stability of work , Real money .
If it is that money why are many portugaise pilots flying in Spain for a lot less money ?

Thank in advance

VEMD
31st Jan 2008, 08:44
I think, they have a big project, but still is a project.
I have my doubts if somebody is earning such amount of money in Portugal.
Cheers

almeidatavares
5th Feb 2008, 10:55
All I am going to tell you is that "up to" means you can can aspire to earn that when CEO. Seriously, I know some guys flying there. They are flying AW 139 which is a great machine (see it as a small EH-101). You can think of 50 to 70 thousand euros starting. But nothing better than calling them. They need pilots. Right now they are flying in Turkey. 28 days out 28 in.

My information is not reliable at all. I don't know the company only what I was told. Cheers. Call them.

soggyboxers
5th Feb 2008, 11:19
They also have several helicopters on lease to Caverton Helicopters in Nigeria, so you could end up spending some time flying out here for them.