PDA

View Full Version : CargoLion LX-TLB

CR2
3rd Oct 2001, 16:42
You ex-Lion people might be interested.
TLB left LUX around 1000Z today, apparently to Manston.

Dark Skies
3rd Oct 2001, 20:54
Good Ol Bravo,

I heard a rumour, where it was going after Manston, someone said Aer Turas? This is just a rumour, but I hope it does!
Cheers CR2 for the movement message, hope all is well in LUX :cool:

blowawayjet
4th Oct 2001, 04:04
the lux authorities must be happy that lx-tlbowwow finally left.hope it will get some good maintenance before turas gets it.

thanks for the info rat!

CR2
4th Oct 2001, 10:24
Well, I have to say it was getting in everybody's way...

Dark Skies
4th Oct 2001, 13:39
If I were to go down to Manston do you think I could get my coat and hat that I left on board last December? null

CR2
4th Oct 2001, 14:29
It was in our hangar for a day or two recently for some flap track repair and a gear swing if I remember correctly.

blowawayjet
5th Oct 2001, 03:30
rat,
surely cargolux doesn't do maintenance on a hat or a coat????i have to admit, they do strange stuff, but that, no......unles you meant, when it goes for maintenance in cargolux, your airplane will be cleaned out, including your personal belongings.

Darkskies,
K, i doubt your coat or your hat are still there.for sure they vanished together with the rest of the upholstery, i mean, sh*t, mushrooms and fungus kingdom have to eat to..........but don't worry, just put it on your expensens form, and fax it to accounting.....

---------------------------------------------
unemployment is too much of a holiday......

CR2
5th Oct 2001, 10:22
Our guys didn't touch the aircraft, just lent them the hangar space...

blowawayjet
7th Oct 2001, 19:57
heard that the lux authorities removed it from the lux registration as soon as it landed in manston.this is just a rumour, don't know if it is true.also heard that it is impossible to register this airplane anywhere in europe now.looks like another fine european rule to face out the old douglas.funny enough one would have no problem registering an old beaten up a300-b4 anywhere in the eu country's.

Theo_Scrotum
11th Oct 2001, 21:15
Yes well soon we will be back in the air!!It's only a matter of time and some money.But I'm working on that one, I know where to get it!

Bozzo
12th Oct 2001, 23:04
Hey Scrots,

Good to hear from ya and to know that all will be OK. I always had great faith in you!! It sure is good to know that we will be together again and with you at the helm.....how can we fail?

Hey guys, dust of the old uniform we are all going to be baaack.

Theo Scrotum.....he sure knows how to put it up 'um.

Best regards.....Bozzo

Theo_Scrotum
13th Oct 2001, 01:43
Yes yes, Bozzo! Maybe we can get some donations from certain people to start the company again.I'll do the marketing as usual, and we will fly our *sses off!I'm busy with some fundings now..Stay tuned...

blowawayjet
15th Oct 2001, 13:54
yeh, we saw that when you did the marketing.....failure guaranteed......trust me.......

CR2
16th Oct 2001, 22:53
Theo; Didn't you and BeePee have a bust-up? Seem to remember reading something in one of the local rags...

Theo_Scrotum
17th Oct 2001, 02:22
Cargorat,
Never believe what's in those horrible local rags, you can trust me on that!They always twist the truth!

Dark Skies
17th Oct 2001, 20:19
Hey Theo,

I never got to see you when I worked for the Lion, bet you cannot remember me??

I'll give you a clue... A bar in AMS....getting thrown in a canal........oh yes and Eagle Air remember them?....Sharbatly village in JED

Later,

Dark Skies

B727
20th Oct 2001, 05:12
I see Aer Turas's DC8 is back in service after it's check at FLS DUB (EI-CGO I think ??) Is LX-TLB definitly heading for Turas ?? :confused:

Flying_Steph
23rd Oct 2001, 05:31
I didn't know Theo_Scrotum was so computer literate ! :eek:

Or is it somebody else behind that name ? :confused:

BTW, how many of you Lion people are now back in the air ?

Sidetone
24th Oct 2001, 01:03
Hey great news,,, 'Bravo' fly's again...!
I'd sure like to get back in her...
She was a great old girl...
Theo... glad to hear your still trying...
any chance of getting the seperation doe??
to all my old budies,,, I am enjoying Disney World and still looking for a job...Florida's just not as clean as Lux. sure miss it. thought I could drive the horse trolly down main street but they are laying off too...
if anyone could find a customer maybe we could get some flying...
Anyone in touch with NATO??
I sure wish I could get paid for these adventures.