PDA

View Full Version : Hire and Fly Tansania

Macao
21st Jan 2008, 13:58
I am looking for a company which offers hire and fly of a Cessna C150 or C172. I have got a valid SA PPL plus medical and would need a validation too. Who can help me?

B737 lover
21st Jan 2008, 16:03
Macao what do you mean by a word Tansania?

406pilot
25th Jan 2008, 12:23
ola

hebu soma vizuri, the guy is from china..u expect him to spell?:ugh:

keep it up there fellows,

no more 406pilot

Macao
27th Jan 2008, 17:54
Come on witty B737 lover and racist 406pilot, never heard about netiquette? I am a German who used to work in China. The country "Tanzania" is spelled "Tansania" in German, so I kindly ask to pardon my typing error. Somebody else who wants to make childish remarks or is there anyone who wants to help me?

flyingmasai
28th Jan 2008, 14:50
After all Tansania used to be german, oster Afrika,

406pilot
28th Jan 2008, 16:43
ola,

oh no it was not, pascal..........i must say its the first time in my life i have been called a racist, oh and by the way who cares wht its called in german this is an an english speaking forum..he he he

no more 406pilot

flyingmasai
29th Jan 2008, 11:34
Just kidding... I still have not guess who you are 406 pilot.

406pilot
29th Jan 2008, 12:01
ola,

keep guessing pascal...u once overtake me in ur c-402b whn i was crawling in a dark green coloured c-206 for nomad aviation..take care

no more 406pilot

africanpilot2625
29th Jan 2008, 17:24
Try to contact Flightlink in Dar-es-salaam.

B737 lover
30th Jan 2008, 06:22
4O6pilot this thread is vulgar.
This Macao whoever he or she is, Chinese or German, named our beautiful country name wrong, ''Tansania'' instead of TANZANIA.
Again he or she called me Witty and you a Racist when all we were trying to do is to help him or her out.
There is no point of entertaining this thread anymore, just clear it up and get out Buddy.
Cheers:ok:

406pilot
31st Jan 2008, 12:16
relax benz lover,

ur not gonna get witty or i wont become a racist by someone calling us tht,....the world knows and has witnessed tht racism was started by the nazi's....so yeah "monkey see monkey do" business again..bottom line the guy cant spell:8

no more 406pilot

dartagnan
31st Jan 2008, 13:52
how is life in Dar for an European guy.

austra1998
31st Jan 2008, 14:28
stay in your nice place dartagnan.
full of nice bathrooms used by depressed,mindrotten and fake people. stay where u are, u fit perfectly!

no offence but people in africa would not like to have guys like u around..it could be a chock to strong to handle.

austra (citizen of europe)

dartagnan
31st Jan 2008, 15:15
(my question has been badly asked, sorry!)

maybe they don't want me, that' s fine...but do I want them? that' s the question.

cuz I live on a confortable continent which is Europe, with nice cars, nice hotel rooms, and restaurant everywhere. So I just wonder if someone like me who have lived always in developed countries, will have problem to adapt my self in Africa.

what is hard in africa? what is the big change for us?why so many EU pilots come back to Europe?, or why do they want stay in Africa...

again no offense...

406pilot
1st Feb 2008, 09:36
hola,

the fact of the matter is that most europeans come to africa looking for jobs with their 250hours since no company in europe will employ them with 200 hours of c-172 time and 25 hours of seminole or seneca time, given the added advantage working here will also be adventurous..
after gaining their experience they go back home to their "developed country" get a so called decent job drive "nice cars" and their "decent toilets" and enjoy eating in their "restaurants everywhere"...my big advice to u "no offence" is to stay where u are atleast u will be guaranteed a better toileting experience..

no more 406pilot

ps:austra u make me proud

dartagnan
1st Feb 2008, 10:57
thank you for your answer.

do you think these pilots are taking your jobs, and then go back to their "luxus" life cuz the don't like their life in Africa.

or maybe they go back home because they have relatives.Maybe Africa is only good to log hours on small aircraft, but the good job are kept for Africans.

have you been in Europe, USA, or Australia?.

again no offense!we are all the same, we share the same planet and the same air...

406pilot
1st Feb 2008, 13:07
hola,

oh no we are not the same...not even close, to answer your question no these europeans do not take our jobs there are openings for everyone but the like of you and your toilet attitude wont get far..and yes i have been to europe,states and canada...dont think its wonderland used the same toilets as in africa.

no more 406pilot