PDA

View Full Version : Channex beats Emerald on Go-Carts

Oggy
1st Oct 2001, 23:38
Earlier this year Channex were victorious in responding to a challenge from Emerald crews at Bournemouth.

Haven't heard about a rematch yet. Leaving Channex as the undisputed Go-cart champions of the Frieght forum.

:D

Oggy
8th Oct 2001, 14:36
Looks like BAC Express are up for a go.

I would be willing to take a rematch from any Emerald crews who feel they might have fielded a below par team!

EMERALD1
8th Oct 2001, 18:19
Capt M, you do the BOH crowd an injustice.
In addition to the agricultural cropdusters you have a new Virgin Captain in the team. (Virgin Balloons actually so he probably spent a deal of time in the fields as well)
And then there's your Rocket Scientist - also not much help on go-karts I guess.

Oggy
14th Oct 2001, 10:53
Trying to sort out a session for Jan/Feb maybe a 3 way with Emerald and BAC Express. drop me a line if your up for it. :cool:

Top Loadie
14th Oct 2001, 22:20
Hmmm, maybe give them a head start...like Monday!! Are you going to bring out the secret weapon, Oggy? I think I have a picture....?
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/scoobsmile4.gif
..or should that be Cee Of Gee-Hee-Hee?

[ 14 October 2001: Message edited by: Top Loadie ]

Oggy
15th Oct 2001, 15:29
Top loadie, :rolleyes: Could there be a new team. Trolley ****? to go with, Norfolk & goode, Suffolk & watt and Oops ops!

Drop me a line if you can put a team into the cargo carting challenge.

[ 15 October 2001: Message edited by: Oggy ]

Top Loadie
15th Oct 2001, 19:44
Oggy, how many in a team? There are only 4 guys pushing trolleys at the moment. As for the girls, you know what they say about women drivers!! :eek: :rolleyes:

What are the chances of this getting put on the rosters? STN-BOH(GDS)-STN would look okay and the allowances would cover the appearance fee...! :D :D :D

Maybe the girls will come and hold the driver name cards on the grid at the start, a la F1. :) :)

Oggy
19th Oct 2001, 19:59
I'l be checking out venues on my next stay at BOH. Last time we had teams of two. That may change when I get an idea of numbers involved. :cool:

As for girls holding up cards, I still haven't recovered from being on the flight deck and asked if I'd like a cup of tea! :D