PDA

View Full Version : Flights to Antalya

modtinbasher
20th Jan 2008, 10:51
Anyone help please? I’ve booked a COSMOS holiday package to Turkey that includes flights from Gatwick to Antalya and return.

Flight details are:

Outbound - 04 May 08 - 0755 hrs Gatwick to Antalya Monarch Airlines MON 3402

Inbound - 18 May 08 - 1600 hrs Antalya to Gatwick Monarch MON 3403

My online searches don’t reveal Monarch flying to this destination at all!
Any clues would be appreciated as to airline, I'd like to arrange overnight hotel at relevant Gatwick terminal.

MTB

TSR2
20th Jan 2008, 11:37
May be a flight chartered specifically by Cosmos holiday and not available for 'seat only' purchase. This would explain why it is not showing as an available flight with AVRO.

TSR2
20th Jan 2008, 12:52
Monarch fly from Gatwick South Terminal.

ratchetspanner
20th Jan 2008, 14:06
We are flying to Antalya in June and it started off as a MYT/TCX flight and now its a Monarch flight and a time change aswell. From what I've heard, Monarch offer a very comfortable flight, maybe you should enquire about the extra leg room seats that they have?? Travelodge are doing good deals if you book early enough, we got our family room for £19 for the night before the flight at LGW. Hope this helps.......

modtinbasher
21st Jan 2008, 08:01
Thanks everybody! Our flt times are reasonable at the moment, bet if they change we'll be on the 2359 slot or something stupid!

MTB

UniFoxOs
24th Jan 2008, 13:12
Just used LGW for a trip to Egypt. Didn't want to risk the M25 on morning of flight, so got a hotel and parking package (using holidayextras website) in the Travelinn. It's a fair way away (4/5 miles) but the deal is you park at the hotel overnight, take car to car park in morning, catch shuttle bus to either terminal and return from trip straight to car park. All worked very well. Car park is close to North terminal, don't know how long to South.

UFO

BTW, got there plenty early, registered for IRIS and no queue for immigration on return - brilliant. Still have to wait for luggage, though.