PDA

View Full Version : Friend wants to fly as pax with Bruce Dickinson

Trentino
16th Jan 2008, 17:55
Hello all, just curious if anyone knows a way a friend of mine can possibly schedule a flight that has Bruce Dickinson flying. My friend is a big fan and would like it for the 'cool value' of it all. I know its Astraeus and on the 757.

thanks

Chris Kebab
16th Jan 2008, 18:33
How old is she?

manintheback
16th Jan 2008, 21:14
Simple (but somewhat costly). Bruce D is piloting a flight or two to his own personal birthday party - tickets available last I heard and includes the party and I dare say a concert. Check the iron maiden website. I think its been mentioned somewhere in these forums too.

Trentino
17th Jan 2008, 02:15
she is over the age of 18 and under 36.

Manintheback, would you know if Astraeus would publicize or give any ideas to when he is flying scheduled flights, im sure they would like the seats to be filled.

thanks

manintheback
17th Jan 2008, 09:21
Sorry - absolutely no idea.

pelagic
21st Jan 2008, 23:49
page 10 of Feb08's edition of "Metal Hammer" music magazine has a load of info about concerts/flights with Capt Bruce doing the honours - not scheduled flights, but 'specials' to IM concerts. might be better than nothing..

POLISH_EDDIE
9th Feb 2008, 08:00
www.bruceair666.com

5 trips out of LGW to: Lisbon, Trondheim, Wacken (near Hamburg), Bucharest and Warsaw/Prague (this one is sold out already). Great treat for the Iron Maiden fans - I've done it myself a couple of times!

flyin_phil
9th Feb 2008, 11:51
i flew with bruce all these years ago when i was at school and had an activities week flying. i think it was the airfield near high wycombe, marlow maybe and went up in a light aircraft with him where we flew over isle of white then back. he is nice chap very down to earth. Now with astreus i saw him once in my last job with gatwick express asking if he remembered the time at the airfield and surprisingly enough he vaguely remembered that week.

top bloke both flying and in the band :ok: