PDA

View Full Version : DGCA Questions

jet_air
16th Jan 2008, 15:35
DGCA CLEARANCE WITH 100 hours on TYPE?

Fellow Aviators could you please confirm DGCA Conversion of an FAA license into DGCA with 100 hours on type B 737 and TT less than 1000.

My TT 360
B738s 110.

Will DGCA convert my FAA/GCAA license ? directly.. ? Can i apply for airlines like Jet Airways , Air India Express for Expat FO Position being an INDIAN ?

CHEERS :ok:

Left Wing
17th Jan 2008, 02:25
yes u can apply ASAP... you can fly based on your FAA type rating.. until you get 1500 hrs and give your indian apt exam

jet_air
17th Jan 2008, 05:01
is it a requirement that i should have an Airline job for the DGCA to convert my FAA CPL ? Also what about Indian Air Regs Xam ? Will speak to Jet Air,Spice Jet,Air India Express as these guys operate 738s.. Are there any body else ?

77.shailesh
29th Jan 2008, 13:18
HI,
Any Idea about the FATA ATP which is under the process of Indian DGCA is been approved or is not:confused:

radical_100
3rd Mar 2008, 15:07
Hi,

Has anyone here expired their DGCA (License conversion) recency completely (of course barring the 5 year requirements), gone to a foreign country and flown only the required hours?

Did you still need to come back and do the day/night/IR checks in India?

I am looking at a CPL with a SE-IR. (Although my foreign license has an ME-IR)

matthewgamm
4th Mar 2008, 18:12
What is the procedure involved in scheduling an appointment for the Class I medical examination?
Have they opened new centres besides the ones at Delhi, Bangalore and Jorhat? Also, what is the ongoing wait period.

Thanks

Pilot Positive
5th Mar 2008, 19:55
Jet Air

Try here - its the official DGCA foreign flight crew requirements document. Hopefully it might provide a little guidance?

http://dgca.nic.in/cars/D7G-G2.pdf

Pilot Positive :)

preetham
5th Mar 2008, 20:30
Ok here is the link of the application.
http://www.dgca.nic.in/medical/ClassIMedform.pdf

License /File No.: This is given in your Class-II assessment.
Date & Place of last Medical: Given in your Class-II assessment or the latest previous medical you did.
Requested Date: In case you are not turned 18 or would be doing the medical after returning from abroad then you can request the month and year you prefer. Otherwise just put "earliest date available".
Appointment accorded on: This should be left blank.

(i) Also include a photocopy of the Class-II assessment form and
(ii) A self addressed stamped envelope.