PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Jet powered by Jetair

Robert Palmer
15th Jan 2008, 20:24
Seeking information about Imperial Jet, and also Jetair which seems to be the German "caretaker".

Salary
Schedule - is it stabil?
Do they allow fly-in-fly-out contracts in Lebanon, or how does it work?

...RP

Professional24
11th Jan 2009, 14:04
Hi Robert,
ImperialJet and JETAIR Flug are under the same holding company however JETAIR is headquartered in Germany and ImperialJet in Lebanon. Both offer the same services:VIP & Executive Charter Sales, Fractional Ownership, Aircraft Management,Aircraft Sales & Acquisition, Global Flight Services and Ground Handling at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport in a joint venture with Universal Weather and Aviation.
ImperialJet has a Lebanese AOC and JETAIR a German one.
They operate aircrafts such as Challenger 604, Learjet 60, a brand-new Challenger 850ER, two brand-new Learjet60XR and a Commercial Boeing 737-200.
About roasters and salaries I have no information at hand at the moment however you can contact ImperialJet directly on the following email [email protected].

outofhereoyibo
22nd Feb 2009, 04:40
REAL BAD PAY, NO ROTATION! :mad::ugh:

transilvana
22nd Feb 2009, 07:20
stay away!!!!

twofrogs
25th Feb 2009, 06:32
The company is a no nonsense, hard working operation with a planned and solid future. It provides employment for 50 or so people in two countries, providing type ratings, training and great prospects to those who earn it.

I think the last point is important and explains the two comments above from freelance crew who, looking at the past posts of one especially, enjoys posting negative posts with glee.

The guys at this company deserve better than 'hissy fit' comments by anyone without a serious complaint. PPrune is a great site, but all must guard against moronic comments which do nothing but cause resentment.

My first post, on behalf of those in the industry who work for a living.:suspect:

transilvana
26th Feb 2009, 19:54
Yes, sure, go and freelance for them and you will see....