PDA

View Full Version : Ringwood Hall Hotel Chesterfield

RINKER
15th Jan 2008, 20:01
Have to attend buisness meeting at Ringwood Hall Hotel in Chesterfield next week and was considering going in in R44.Hotel happy enough for me to land but seem a bit unsure about overnight parking I think from a security point of view.Obviously this is high on my list of concerns too.Anyone got any experience or local knowledge please ? .

21lefthand
15th Jan 2008, 21:48
Hi Rinker I live 5 miles away and I definitely wouldn't leave it there overnight. Your quite welcome to leave it at my place and there would be room inside if thats any help and I will run / fly you round.

md 600 driver
16th Jan 2008, 06:55
i have stayed at the ringwood a few years ago and parked on the lawn at the rear and in the tennis court at the side no problems realy cant see why there would be a problem with security

steve

RINKER
16th Jan 2008, 15:59
MD 600 many thanks for your advice and 21Lefthand thankyou also for your kind advice and very generous helpful offer but due to additional commitments I will have to resort to driving down but thanks once again
R

Efirmovich
16th Jan 2008, 19:57
I hope you have locking wheel nuts !! :E

E.

Rescue One
16th Jan 2008, 22:00
Speak to Bob at Dragon Helicopters, Sheffield airport, They have used it alot over the years, not sure about overnight.

RINKER
17th Jan 2008, 12:22
Crikey Efirmovich you have me worried now ! .I do have locking wheelnuts double locking immobiliser and alarm, typical modern car and insurance,I,ll just sleep in the car ! .

Efirmovich
18th Jan 2008, 07:13
What ! And get mugged !.............:confused:

E.