PDA

View Full Version : Flight Training in America

Factor C
18th Aug 2000, 03:32
I'm flying since 2-3 mounts in a city of CA. Also everybody say good things for this my ****ing school, but noooooo I don't belive. The most experience instructor flying since 2 years. Others 2-3 mounts.They are learning with me. If in a good school so, I don't want to think others. Already my other friends say to me never don't think to go others. If so are there experience instructor in America? Are there correct and safe school? Why a lot of person come here for to be pilot?
OOOooovvv I hate I hate I hate.
This sistem can not grown up pilots. Here is not safe country.

Never dont come to U.S.A. for pilot training. Especly CA.

Factor C

fcit
18th Aug 2000, 14:52
Factor C
I can understand your anger, but not all schools are the like you describe. As with everything in life, good schoold have their price and I suppose you were very unlucky or went for a cheap school.
My instructor had in excess of 10.000 hours and I can't really say that he was still studying...
Well, I ended up paying a little more, but I have to say that the quality, was well worth the couple of $$.

Cheers
fcit

SKYYACHT
18th Aug 2000, 20:28
Factor C - you r using the wrong school old chap! I would suggest that you get hold of an issue of Pilot Magazine, a UK publication, and transfer to a scholl that operates to CAA (UK) syllabus standards. In southern CA I would recommend either Rainbow Air at Long Beach, or UK Flight Training, also at LGB.

Hope that helps. You will find experienced and patient instructors/examiners. I know as I have used them both in the [past

Tailwinds

:)

NIMBUS
19th Aug 2000, 11:13
FactorC has 2-3 months experience and a very poor command of the language. He is also a guest in a country other than his homeland.
What gives him the right to pass judgement?

JJflyer
20th Aug 2000, 20:42
Same right that I have to comment questionable practices exhibited by some US schools.See we have a thing called freedom of speech have you heard about it ?

Poor command or not he had the courtesy to learn your language... How many languages do you speak????? And before you star to salg me and my spelling mistakes English is not my first language.
I lived in US for around 3 years and obtained my FAA licence during that period.
I saw thing both good and bad. Enjoyed myself at times sometimes not.
Attitudes like your post just annoy me as it shows a total lack of appreciation for the fact that us "Guests" Bring millions of dollars to boost you economy and thus generate jobs.

JJ

[This message has been edited by JJflyer (edited 20 August 2000).]

traveler
22nd Aug 2000, 03:38
So Nimbus, when you're in a foreign land, don't you question the quality of anything you pay for. Every human has the right to asses the training he or she is receiving. Especially if he or she is paying for it. Wouldn't one be a fool otherwise ? http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif