PDA

View Full Version : Tiger recruitment/conditions merged

wun7too
14th Jan 2008, 09:12
Just wondering if anyone has some good information on working for Tiger Oz, their conditions and their recruiting process, etc.

Guptar
14th Jan 2008, 11:53
Ran in to a mate the other day who was just starting with Tiger. from his account, they seem to be a fairly decent bunch of blokes. He said that all (or most) who are getting a slot at the moment are guys/gals with Bus time, which is quite fair enough.

How long though, till blokes get to step up from GA to Tiger.

Now we have Qantas, Virgin, Jetstar, Tiger and soon Lion, not to mention REX, Easterns, Sunnies, ****** Airnorth, Skippers....V Australia

Must mean more opportunity for guys to make in the big leage now. At least its better than QF AN/TN or nothing.

Peter Fanelli
14th Jan 2008, 13:29
Tiger is an airline is it not?
Shouldn't this therefore be in the forum supposedly for "Airline and RPT Issues"?
Or is that forum for Qantas only and anything else which has or should have a question mark at the end of it automatically gets shoved into "General Aviation and Questions".

I propose renaming the reporting points forum as "DDPABQWH"

Don't dare post anything but QANTAS wank here.

Much Ado
14th Jan 2008, 14:10
I agree...threads merged and moved to the airline 'stuff' forum.

aussierik
14th Jan 2008, 19:57
G'Day, where was the merged thread moved to? can't seem to find it. thanks

wun7too
14th Jan 2008, 21:59
Being a first time user of PPrune I thought as since "Tiger" although is an Airline has only had posts in this section. Therefor I thought fellow pilots in Australia may in fact be able to help with information rather than attack what "folder" or "forum" things should be in????

Great to see Australian Aviation in such great shape!