PDA

View Full Version : My plan

babiu0107
13th Jan 2008, 21:16
hi guys, I've started my flight training 6 months ago and so far i've PPL and fATPL(now have to pass exams), next I'll do is IR/ME + CPL and bla bla...so I've got few ides I'd like to share with you and ask for Your opinion about them...
1.) afther i finish CPL IR/ME should I do TR and line training and start searching the job or wait until i finish college-and that would be April.2011??
2.) am worried about the market situation in EU although I read that there will be 8678(1563 wide 7115 narrow) new airplane in next 15 years which mean the yearly pilot demand of 4265 per year.
what do you think about present situation and next 5 years???

AlphaMale
13th Jan 2008, 22:40
I've started my flight training 6 months ago and so far i've PPL and fATPL(now have to pass exams), next I'll do is IR/ME + CPL and bla bla

Interesting :bored: You have a PPL and a fATPL but you haven't sat the exams? nor have you completed your CPL+IR? :\

babiu0107
13th Jan 2008, 23:25
unfortunately yes, 13.2.2008 is the first exam(first 3 of my choice). I'm doing flight training in 2 FTO, first for flight and second for fATPL(not my fault or choice, it's the only one in croatia that has fATPL:(). in july I'll do IR/ME and then CPL

AlphaMale
14th Jan 2008, 00:38
The reason I ask how you have a fATPL but no CPL/IR/MCC is due to the fact you need a CPL/IR/MCC to hold a fATPL.

babiu0107
14th Jan 2008, 16:15
I really don't see where the problem is. First I started with PPL, did that, than started an fATPL course(the theory) which I have to pass now(14 subjects), afther that i'll start with flight training.
Read about fATPL -- JAR-FCL1, section J, -JAR-FCL 1.465, JAR-FCL 1.470.
and no :=, you don't have to have IR/ME+CPL+MCC for ATPL theory, check fpz.hr, that's the college in Croatia where student's do atpl theory and PPL. if they wish they can continue for CPL IR/ME but on their own expense. fATPL and PPL is for free(paied by the college)

JAR-FCL 1.050,
---(3) Kandidatu koji je položio teorijske ispite za ATPL(A), isti će
se priznati za izdavanje PPL(A), CPL(A) i IR(A)---this is on croatian language.
trans---candidate who has passed theoretical exams for ATPL doesen't has to do PPL CPL IR theory.

but please stick to the subject(future pilot demand)