PDA

View Full Version : slovakia airline

elpilote
11th Jan 2008, 19:18
is there anybody on this forum who have infos about AIRSLOVAKIA in Bratislava.
destination?
Reputation?
Salary?
flight hours?
etc..
i will really appreciate your cooperation...

Best regards

maestro82
11th Jan 2009, 13:55
i would like to know something as well!

donPablo
11th Jan 2009, 15:33
Try this one:
Pilot Jobs Network - for students of pilot schools and experienced airline pilots (http://www.pilotjobsnetwork.com/factfile.php?id=n0jas02wqvzq8prc9e3c1sc28nr8213bpb9411pckbtf q7hn98n)

From rumours I know that there's no hiring at the moment, and airline is in very bad financial condition, many guys from Centralwings applied there, but they have TR B737 and some more hours than 250, in my opinion very bad place to go... don't count on any TR, as they have plenty of guys with it, given for free from Central... but that's another story...

ginko
13th Jan 2009, 08:27
hey hope this helps , i wouldnt apply to this company i was contracted in for 6 months to work there to help them out in there summer season and my contract ended in october, well it was fine and dandy for the 5 months we was there then towards the end off the contract the OWNER who is so involved with him self and no one else doesnt give a **** about any off his employees and only thinks about making a quick buck , he has no clue about the aviation industry as he was given this position by his father who ownes some travel agencies in southhall.

He is the typical sales man and full of **** out off his mouth, to date he has not paid anyoff his employees since november and keeps on sending them emails regarding the payment of non wages and the aviation sector, while he swans in and out off the country going to find contracts flying first class while his staff havnt even been paid.

SO BEWARE dont go to this company as it stand i dont reckon it will be there any longer

Icemanc
13th Jan 2009, 12:18
ginko, seems like you had a run in with him. Why are you still so angry? I presume you got paid?

ginko
13th Jan 2009, 16:42
ER ER ER ER er er No BIG FAT NO still not been paid and its now JAN, been waiting and waiting since October

When FINALLY speaking to the owner, his reply is " ring, email as many times as you want, as i receive many emails and calls a day and i never answer them, so send as many as you like "

So what kind of attitude is that when running a airline ???????????

NO ONE in the company has been paid for a while ( GOD KNOWS WHY THERE STILL WORKING FOR HIM )

I just want my MONEY thats all