PDA

View Full Version : B1 Training Troubles

shitthatsbig
10th Jan 2008, 21:32
Just heard a hot rumour........Seems the majority of QF B1's have failed their first exam. Ive heard its a hard exam, but surely they can't have all failed

Looks like the hand picked 'A' team may be in deep s:mad:hit.

?

another superlame
10th Jan 2008, 23:06
That can't be right. They would have all the GEM's for these exams. Isn't that the QF way.

chemical alli
11th Jan 2008, 07:30
come on ,more rumor,those guys are the best of the best ,(que the top gun soundtrack) i really think youre having a windup,i know a few of the guys and they would have studied their respective ass,s off

another superlame
12th Jan 2008, 01:48
These chosen few must be super special if they have been sent to Aviation Australia for the training. Is this to keep them out of harms way at the jetbase.

chemical alli
13th Jan 2008, 21:21
no its because ,the jetbase training school isnt easa certified,anyway how are the best of the best doing?

QF22
14th Jan 2008, 02:27
I believe the JHAS boys are also at the Aviation Australia school in BNE, any word on how they are going? ? ? Are the JH n QF boys in the same classroom? ? ? Are they doing the same exams n who is passing? ? ?

another superlame
14th Jan 2008, 02:54
I know JHAS boys are doing separate from the Qf boys but I am not sure where. It is probably safer that way. QF would like there boys tarnished with outside influences.

QF22
14th Jan 2008, 03:00
Ok thanx, I have asked Romulus for an update, maybe JH boys are going to Kanganbatman? Tafe?
Cheers

shitthatsbig
30th Jan 2008, 00:02
QF22 check the posts at QF has outsourced it's A380 Maintenance?

While I was speaking to my mate at JHAS, he mentioned that their guys are doing really well on the B1 course. "Leaving the QF guys for dead" was his words. They only have 1 exam to go and averaging 95% pass mark with several 100%ers.

I guess Romulus is up for a few beers very shortly.:hmm:

QF22
30th Jan 2008, 04:38
Thanx for d info ****hatsbig
I would love to have a few beers with Romulus.
Looking forward to more big news next week! ! !
Cheers ! ! !

Redstone
30th Jan 2008, 06:56
All the QF guys are done (except for one), don't know how you can compare them to the JHAS guys as they were in a different state alltogether, QF in QLD, JHAS in VIC.

QF22
30th Jan 2008, 08:36
It's true what you say, hard to compare, will wait till they share a classroom.
What news of the QF/ALAEA A380 agreement.
With a little over 4 weeks to go to the start of the 1st A380 B1 course something needs to be sorted out quicksmart ! ! !
Or has it already been sorted ? ? ?

Redstone
30th Jan 2008, 20:05
The EBA has to be sorted first.

chemical alli
31st Jan 2008, 04:58
the eba has absolutely nothing to do with the introduction of the A380, if you believe the spin and rehtoric from management on this, then i have one second hand french rifle for sale .dropped once never fired.
seriously, the A380 introduction team has absolutely no concern over the lame eba,it is totally seperate.
as for the b1 training troubles,i think you will find all the qf guys did extremely well on their exams.

Redstone
31st Jan 2008, 09:35
I agree the 380 has no relevance to the EBA Chemical, except to say that there is now no agreement covering the 380, and there wont be one at all, untill the EBA is sorted first. Priorities.