PDA

View Full Version : Ga Maintenance In Tasmania

ciscodiscocisco
10th Jan 2008, 11:34
DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHO MIGHT THE RECOMENDABLE PLACE FOR GA MAINTENANCE IN TASMANIA,,,,,, PLEASE POST SOME LINKS OR CONTACTS...

REGARDS:ok:

Rich-Fine-Green
10th Jan 2008, 11:44
Try Peter Young - Flight Line located at YDPO.

Flying Binghi
10th Jan 2008, 11:50
RFG, there used to be a Peter Young, Flightline, at YBAF - is that one and the same ?

Rich-Fine-Green
10th Jan 2008, 11:54
Same name - different blokes but both good spanner-chuckers.

I heard PY QLD version sold out to the now distressed Jetcraft and is enjoying the quiet life.

PY DPO version was still going strong last I saw 12 months ago.

PindanWarrior
11th Jan 2008, 03:09
Island Air Maintenence - Wynyard

ciscodiscocisco
11th Jan 2008, 12:27
THANK FOR ALL THE POST BUT I WAS HOPING ANYONE COULD TELL MORE ABOUT COMPANIES AROUND HOBART OR AROUND THERE....:rolleyes:

Towering Q
11th Jan 2008, 12:31
Hey CiscoDisco.....stop SHOUTING!

GA Instructor 977
11th Jan 2008, 21:23
Sureflight at Dpo.
The only maintenance facilities in Hobart are owned by Tasair and Airlines of Tas, and it doesn't look like they do outside company aircraft.
Most of the aircraft owners in Hobart use Sureflight in Dpo. Peter Runs a very tight ship

Cessna Master Beta
11th Jan 2008, 23:00
Whats going on CiscoDisco ? Are you planning on leaving Team Alpha for a hardship posting in Tasmania ? Dont tell me your tired of the "Chief on Chief" love triangle/days of our lives drama in the hangar;)

ciscodiscocisco
11th Jan 2008, 23:20
Towering Q, im not shouting...... and masterbater... im just jealous im not part of the action...and will never leave team alpha cause our union will keep going strong!!!:ugh:

Cessna Master Beta
11th Jan 2008, 23:46
CiscoDisco when you use UPPERCASE its sign your shouting :}. Also I dont think theres room for another girl in S****'s life so sorry your out of the love triangle

Towering Q
12th Jan 2008, 00:47
Ciscodisco, you can't leave Team Alpha for the frigid wastelands of Taswegia.

What will happen to our abundant supply of cartons for hangar stuff-ups?

GA instructor and others, in case you haven't worked it out yet, CiscoDisco is a 'nut strangler'.

ciscodiscocisco
12th Jan 2008, 03:49
thats it towering Q.......... thats a KARTON!!!! and im not leaving team alpha just curious about the facilities over there just in case we fly in the near future with our trilander........ wnkr!!!!:ugh: