PDA

View Full Version : Mac@ir in Administration ?

Ejector
10th Jan 2008, 03:40
Is it true that the administrators are in town at Mac@ir with a huge bill owing to Hawkers for maintenance, in the millions I heard out standing?

Surely BHP will be watching closely if so.

Any comments?

I hope they get through it all ok, if nothing else for the staff sake.

JetA_OK
10th Jan 2008, 04:11
Don't know about the Administrator but heard that Hawkers were being very very nasty.

beaver_rotate
10th Jan 2008, 12:32
Quick!!! Someone tell Skytrans to cancel their Aviation Trader advert for Titans and 310's!! Cha ching

PJ302
10th Jan 2008, 12:49
Just been told they are not in any administration. Rather HP are on the ropes there and are closing up shop in TVL due shortage of gingerbeers and other work as m/air is now doing most maintenance in0house .

Ejector
10th Jan 2008, 17:05
PJ302,

You seem to be in the loop, if anything more unfolds can you post it here?

Thanks

BAe32EP-Chief
10th Jan 2008, 21:49
Quick!!! Someone tell Skytrans to cancel their Aviation Trader advert for Titans and 310's!! Cha ching

Why? I heard they have Dash 8-100's on the way, ex Qantas MSN: 33 and they are looking oversea's aswell?

Just been told they are not in any administration. Rather HP are on the ropes there and are closing up shop in TVL due shortage of gingerbeers and other work as m/air is now doing most maintenance in0house .

Sorry, but why would HP in townsville bring in administrators for the base in TSV????? It makes more logistical and $$$ sense to just shut up shop and move out, sure the HP as a hole can accomodate the $$$ from shutting it down

tail wheel
10th Jan 2008, 23:07
From the ASIC database today:

Name M@CAIR AIRLINES PTY LTD
ACN 073 278 378 ABN 62 073 278 378 Type Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By Shares Registration Date 14/03/1996

M@cair are NOT in Administration nor any other form of external management.

Malicious rumours about any operator are NOT appreciated! :mad:

Tail Wheel