PDA

View Full Version : Does someone has an Airbus operating manual ?

JeanV
28th Feb 2000, 22:26
i'm an informatic student and student pilot in montpellier, south of France. I would like to developp a realistic simulation of A320 ( or A319, A321...). I desesperately need acft operat. manual.I would pay it. please... :-) .

[This message has been edited by JeanV (edited 29 February 2000).]

[This message has been edited by JeanV (edited 29 February 2000).]

AV8 consultants
29th Feb 2000, 03:18
I can get one,A320, 3 volumes, covers all areas such as:Limitations,Normal ops, suplimentary ops, checklists, performance and flight planning and all the AGK stuff. I even have the tech crew training manual.Its current.
How much?

Cocooner
1st Mar 2000, 01:39
I have a spare A320 FCOM vol#1 and#3 I can give it to you for free!

JeanV
1st Mar 2000, 17:55
Originally posted by Cocooner:
I have a spare A320 FCOM vol#1 and#3 I can give it to you for free!

:) I' m obliged to you for your proposition ! It' would be noticeable for my limited student budget. Could you E-mail to me your location or how can i give to you my geo. address or other solution ( as your convenience ) ? Of course, i pay to you an eventual mail's cost and for your displacement.
Thanks again !

spooks
3rd Mar 2000, 08:10
Originally posted by AV8 consultants:
I can get one,A320, 3 volumes, covers all areas such as:Limitations,Normal ops, suplimentary ops, checklists, performance and flight planning and all the AGK stuff. I even have the tech crew training manual.Its current.
How much?

Do you still have a320 manual etc?? if so i would be willing to purchase from you.

JeanV
3rd Mar 2000, 21:18
Originally posted by AV8 consultants:
How much?
Thank you for your offer. I would be eventually interested in your documents.
Give me your price.