PDA

View Full Version : Degree(Aviation.Bsc) waste of time?!! Why NOt Try Higher National Diploma in Aviation

Live_Life_2_Fly
8th Jan 2008, 04:48
I am awarded with scholarship by my government, but only to do any Higher National Diploma (HND) courses (2years course)....and not degree courses....

I have always wanted to be a pilot, its almost impossible to finance myself and the scholarship is most likely to be the only path...

Actually my application (and offered) was doing degree in University of Liverpool (Avionics Engineering with Pilot Studies_JAR PPL & CPL & fATPL) ...but the scholarship was limited only to do HND due to my GPA in National Diploma....

____________----_______________---______________---_____________

my problem is that i can't find any aviation/pilot school that gives a HND qualification..there's advance diploma, national diploma...etc but not HND...

If i can find any HND school then I should have my PPL&CPL&ATPL by the end of the course...

If anyone have some kind of information regarding doing Higher National Diploma in Aviation/airline pilot please kindly post you reply...

thank you...