PDA

View Full Version : BDB cadet Pilots !!!!

icecream_pilot
7th Jan 2008, 19:52
Hey there ,,,

everyone heard about the GF cadet pilots 2007 prog which was gently cancelled because of that :mad: lady !!!!

Anyway while everyone is trying to make his way going to Ayla academy Jordan , Clark aviation (MPL) philippines and so on ...

This e-mail was delivered to someone and i would like you folks tell us what you think because there is really something not going right

Currently GF has not completed the audit process for either AYLA or CLARK. We can therefore not recommend one school or another at this stage.

This is so confusing GUYZZZZZZZZZZ :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

aylavoice
12th Jan 2008, 11:48
Stay away from Ayla!

They may have fooled you with their fancy little stand at the Dubai airshow or by showing all those Jeppsen groundschool books, but the truth is that they have been selling a professional pilot course they don't have and a fake MCC course!

icecream_pilot
12th Jan 2008, 18:31
:\:\:\:\:\:\:\MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY

I guess we all had different version here and there

It's time to be clear guyz

That's for sure Ayla had a very convencing program with nice facilities nice Diamonds...

But at the end who is going to pay back you not GF

79500 $$$= course + accommodation

Then add the personal expenses

I even think BDB is not giving any money from the loan to students so they can play with the interests of course :}:}:}:}

SMART !

Cheers

Chuck Y
13th Jan 2008, 07:55
Guys be very careful the whole thing stinks right from the BDB to Ayla to Clark. The whole thing seem like a few guys working together trying to steal money from you guys. Beware.

InTrGYYZ
15th Mar 2008, 17:42
Okay, you said something... please explain because im a BDB cadet whose in Ayla... so id like to see your point of view if you dont mind..

Striker54
16th Mar 2008, 13:40
I had a fishy feeling about the whole thing at start when it came to the bank.

Well, no worries...Back to racing on the track after studying aviation!! haha!!

.Aero
9th May 2008, 12:32
Shortage of pilots?

Something interesting for all you wannabes to watch tomorrow.

The BBC's Middle East Business Report on BBC WORLD which airs tomorrow (Saturday 10th May), will be looking at pilot shortages in the region.

Local times can be found on:
http://www.bbcworld.com/Pages/Programme.aspx?id=26