PDA

View Full Version : 1st Class Initial - Gatwick

bluenose81huskys
7th Jan 2008, 15:44
Hi, Does anyone know if they give you your certificate at Gatwick on the day there and then after medical if you pass.

I have 1245 Medical

Regards

'India-Mike
7th Jan 2008, 16:17
They gave me mine on the day (May last year). Just asked me to hang around for an extra half-hour as they were busy.

Good luck!

chris-squire
16th Jan 2008, 11:52
I got mine issue as soon as the consultant finished my final check up and chat etc. Infact, they forgot to do my eye exam. It was only when he gave me the certificate and I said..." I was under the impression I needed to do an eye exam before you can give me that"....he sat me back in the waiting room and have a sturn world with the optician. :rolleyes:

I know that they would have noticed sooner or later and of course it is in my own interest to let them know but it's still scary that they didn't pick up on this BEFORE giving me my Class 1 Cert!

Chris :ok:

bluenose81huskys
21st Jan 2008, 17:34
Well I am now a proud owner of a Class 1 medical cert, all went great last week at Gatwick, No probs whatsoever!

And here was me worrying about a cold etc and High BP after the Christmas Drinking sessions as we all have.

Met DANE-GER there too who is also a member of this site, so we had a great waffle about our routes to the Airlines etc.

Thanks all for the advice etc!!

Now For ATPL's

mau mau
21st Jan 2008, 20:36
COMPLIMENTS :D

Have you already idea where apply for ATPL?
I think to apply with CATS with distance learning as I'm from Italy.

bluenose81huskys
22nd Jan 2008, 20:29
MAU MAU, I will be taking a course out with CATS soon and for what I Have heard is that its 2nd to none!

chris-squire
22nd Jan 2008, 21:52
Congrats guys. Its a great feeling aint it. Let me know if your planning on Cabair Bournemouth as I'll be there this year.

Cheers and good luck! :ok:

bluenose81huskys
23rd Jan 2008, 10:35
All the best Chris, i will have to do a DL course as I work offshore so am thinking about CATS just now.

Wish I had done a full time course a few years ago though!

mau mau
23rd Jan 2008, 12:06
I've just begin with CATS!

May be we will meet us there for the first session.
Who want hold in contact with me, should write me a PM :ok: