PDA

View Full Version : DHL Assesment (18th Jan)

Muppet99
6th Jan 2008, 11:28
Howdy. As it's hard to search on DHL in these forums - can anyone share some info on the 1st part of the DHL ab-initio selection i.e. the assesment day?

scudbus258
10th Jan 2008, 11:04
Hey Muppet99,

I'm on the 18th as well. See you there.

Any info from anyone for the first day tests would be fantastic.

Regards S

Kerropi
10th Jan 2008, 11:16
When did you guys apply? I have received an email from them that I have passed the initial screening. But due to large number of qualified candidates that they cannot offer interview at this moment. When possibility occurs I will be contacted....

Jump-Seat64
10th Jan 2008, 11:18
Recieved exactly the same email, was wondering the same thing.

woodcoc2000
10th Jan 2008, 12:30
I recieved the same email as the last two posters; but that was from EAT. I am guessing those talking about jan 18th assessments may be talking about DHL UK. Then again could be wrong..

AlphaMale
10th Jan 2008, 13:24
Not sure if it'll be any use to you but here we go;

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=297905

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=244179

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=264835

There are more threads around but think the above will do ;)

Good luck guys, looking forward to when I'm in your position.

littco
10th Jan 2008, 13:41
I got a call from them on the 10th December for the Interview, I had applied originally ( to DHL ) back in April only to be told then that they were'nt recruiting. Nice to know I was thought of even though I had accepted another job months beforethe called me for the interview.

Jump-Seat64
10th Jan 2008, 13:58
My post wasn't very clear, the email I recieved was from EAT. I also recieved an email from DHL air and was told they werent currently recruiting back in Nov 07. Haven't heard anything since from either.

menikos
10th Jan 2008, 16:36
Guys,

Be aware that DHL (EAT) gives preference to belgium people, all the ab initio guys I know (not personnally) are from Belgium.

Wish you the best.

:ok:

RodJET
11th Jan 2008, 09:18
yeah...I found out the same thing.
they even told me on the phone, that they rather prefer belgish folks... well but good luck from me as well:)

woodcoc2000
11th Jan 2008, 11:09
although i would love to work for EAT i cant say i blame them for giving preference to Belgians. Belgiums taxes are notoriously high and really bite into your salary. Employers there are well aware of this and have brought this up with the government(they have a hard time giving a competitive salary in comparison with other countries). But in the meantime they would prefer to hire people who are local and who wont get pissed off and leave. Pitty for me though because Belgium is a lovely place and would love to live there, high tax and all. Hope i get a call....:ok:

powerstall
11th Jan 2008, 12:15
January 18 is fast approaching guys! good luck on your assesments! :ok:

Kerropi
22nd Apr 2008, 10:25
Any news on recruiting?