PDA

View Full Version : GA jobs for low timers

no-rvsm
5th Jan 2008, 04:32
Hi guys,

maybe someone has a good tip for me.
After finishing my flight training I am looking for my first f/o job in the ga.
Of course I do not have that many hours (tt240 h). But I have been working i the dispatch of one of the biggest ga companies in the business. I think this a very useful expirience which may help me to get my right seat job...

Does anyone of you know a ga operator which accept application of low timers ??

Many thanks,

no-rvsm

Flintstone
5th Jan 2008, 08:12
If you are prepared to relocate within Europe I know of a company looking for co-pilots for small bizjets, low timers considered.

Before anyone asks the answer is no, I'm not making any money out of this. Just passing on info.

crap pilot
5th Jan 2008, 09:41
Flintstone, any chance that you could pm me the details also?

jonathoninglesby
5th Jan 2008, 11:03
Don't stop there Flintstone!

I may as well beg as well!!!:O:O:O

Nearly There
5th Jan 2008, 11:27
And me...:O

FourGreenNoRed
5th Jan 2008, 12:25
Not me, thanks Santa Flinty . . . :E

jonathoninglesby
5th Jan 2008, 14:54
Hey Flint i'm only interested if it has the following of course!!!!

Lies, deceit, sexual infidelity sexual infidelity in Wales, threats of violence, tantrums fast cars, legal threats........ the lot. It's like half a dozen soap operas rolled into one!

;);););););););););)

how could i resist!!:ok:

Flintstone
5th Jan 2008, 17:30
Jonathon, that's bloody funny. Where did you get..........here, hang on a minuuuuuute:O

FourGreen. You sure? G'waaaan. G'wan g'wan g'wan g'wan. :ok:

jonathoninglesby
5th Jan 2008, 17:49
:}
Plagiarism from the Latin "plagiarius," meaning "a plunderer" or, an older term, "plagium," meaning "kidnapping," or possibly "plagiare," which is "to wound") is the practice of claiming or implying original authorship of (or incorporating material from) someone else's written or creative work, in whole or in part, into one's own without adequate acknowledgement.
Oh :mad: i've done it twice!

mikeEGNT
5th Jan 2008, 18:05
Hey Flintstone any chance you could PM me the deatils for the bizjet company :ok:

Cheers

Mike

No Country Members
6th Jan 2008, 20:01
Inglesby

You're not as funny as Flinstone, but you're bloody funny nonetheless.

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/images/smiles/popcorn.gif

Pilotech
6th Jan 2008, 22:05
Hey guys, start googling (is that a word?)

Most biz-jet comanies would at least concider good quality low hours pilots. You would almost certainly have to pay your 1st type rating.

Biz jet aviaition is much more exciting that the airlines too. I went to 70 airfields in my first year flying them!! How many A320's could say that?:ok:

no-rvsm
7th Jan 2008, 02:21
@ Flintstone

Yeah, I am absolutly willing to relocate. This shoulnt be a problem - well, if the whole package is competitive. I am not intereste in working poor...

Pls let me know which company you have been thinking of

Many thanks

no-rvsm

Flintstone
7th Jan 2008, 14:39
Ladles and germs, you have mail.

;)

madlandrover
9th Jan 2008, 17:31
And another please Flintstone... Will travel for food...

south coast
9th Jan 2008, 18:41
And me please papa Flintstone...can I have a pm.

Flintstone
9th Jan 2008, 18:57
Course you can have a PM South Coast. You might have to help me with some of the swear words though :E

madlandrover
9th Jan 2008, 19:58

First segment
10th Jan 2008, 07:37
I am changing 737 for Legacy,but if you accept lo-co try www.skyeurope.com (http://www.skyeurope.com). They hire 200 hrs. F/O for 737/700 continously but probably type rated otherwise you would be bonded. At least worth to try. No big money but quite a lot of flying. Good luck,F.S.