PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed

zamorin
4th Jan 2008, 12:35
I am hoping to do flight dispatcher course in Dubai.As Iam new to this field Iam clueless about the various schools and certificates.Hope someone would guide me.What is th entry level qualifications for the course,how long would it take to complete and how much would the course cost me.Would the certificate from Dubai Schools allow me to work in my home country[India].Is FAA certification the supreme one in this fieldAlso if not for Dubai whats the next best option[inside Asia].:sad::sad:

Thanks in advance

boredcounter
6th Jan 2008, 02:38
Reseach it!

Ballymoss
6th Jan 2008, 22:40
Helpful.............whats a reseach?
Rgds
The Moss:ok:

boredcounter
8th Jan 2008, 08:06
A typo ;-)

But you are right.

Do some research, see what you think is available and ask questions then, sure people will help you.

Bored

pratham
11th Jan 2008, 07:49
I can see people out here are asking you to reasearch a few topics on your own, dont get them wrong they are just trying to tell you the right thing ....
I am doing my course in dubai Emirates aviation college, amazing faculty and great course for a person like me who has no aviation background. Before people start holding my neck i accept sheffield has market value and can get you the best possible way in. Best possible way to get a FAA License valid for lifelong cond. applied. GCAA dubai license valid for 2 years only after which you have to do a refreshers course. as Far as course is concerned i am very satisfied. if you need any more information please pm me and as others said if you wish to go to sheffield you will find many who would guide you, best way is search for yourself and weigh out your options . In both the cases you cannot work in india..
DGCA doesent approve GCAA or FAA License. but now if you join an airline company in india they will send you to give an license exam directly but that takes time may be around an year to two.

If you wanna work in india better join tradewings institute for 6 months then they will send u to any airline for 3 months training n then you join a company as ops assistant n within 6 months they send you for DGCA Exam . and thats how you can become a dispatcher in 2 yrs timee...
depends how much time are u willing to give in

you cant get FAA license in dubai only because FAA states you cannot achieve their certification outside US.

Best Of Luck
Go For these 6 weeks courses only if you have a strong will as it requires a lot of commitment trust me a LOTTT

syedsohailmohammed
28th Feb 2008, 19:49
hi..
i am syed sohail mohammed. i would like to ask you what were the formalities u have completed to do a dispatcher coursefrom EMIRATES AVIATION COLLEGE as i am also planning to do a course from EMIRATES AVIATION COLLEGE what are the procedures that i have to go through do i have to give any medicals. And what visa do i have to apply for.. and What is th entry level qualifications for the course, like do we need to have science and maths in our high school or its okay if we are commerce student..... plz kindly help me out with my queries as i am looking forward to attend in april. and kindly could u also let me knw for entrance test do i have to come there and give or is there any entrance exam conducted.any more information u have... plz kindly provide me to as i am looking forward to do as soon as possible. i am hereafter looking forward to expect ur email as soon as possible..

BEST RGRDS
THANKS.