PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Crew @ BHX

gizmogaz
8th Dec 2000, 14:24
Hi,

Is there any CC based at BHX who use this site, if so what airline do you work for will you still be at BHX next summer, it is that I have just been offered a job as CC for next Summer based at BHX and I would like to get to know as many people as poss, compare flights etc.... Alos does anyone know when AIH will be starting there training?

All info appreciated

Gareth:-)

Xenia
8th Dec 2000, 20:19
Yes....I'm BHX based :) ;) http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif
Check your e-mail

------------------
*************************Happy Landings! :)

Flygor
12th Dec 2000, 04:27
Me Too! Check your Email. Best of luck

airbabe
14th Dec 2000, 15:36
hi if it's fellow crew at BHX you're looking for try the smoking room, it's always full of crew!!

I'm BHX based, working for jmc, Have a good summer, you'll love it at BHX.

Xenia
14th Dec 2000, 21:28
That's it....AirBabe (better know lately as "Lady of Leisure"} got the point here....
We all get together in the smoke room...and fumigate new friendships in there... :) :)
Just seen few days ago AIH got new uniforms... :) that look better!!!
See you there AirBabe :)

------------------
*************************Happy Landings! :)

gizmogaz
14th Dec 2000, 21:53
Hi,

So forgive me is the smoking room at BHX??? Do you know a guy called Tony Morris who works for JMC agaion BHX based he is welsh? If so when you see him next can you say Hi to him for me as I used to work with him?

Does anyone know when AIH will start there training for new CC and where they hold it?

Thanks

Happy landings

Gareth:-)

Flygor
15th Dec 2000, 20:57
I'm in the smoking room all the time (when I'm flying of course!) look forward to seeing you all in there soon!