PDA

View Full Version : QR Flight Operation............ ?????????

A330_300
2nd Jan 2008, 13:44
Mr AAB is having an expirement again to have a new management in the office.

The old position of Deputy Chief Pilot is back, so will have additional people in the office.

1. He is happy :p with Mr. A.Johar and keeping him as a GMFO

2. Chief Pilot Training :suspect: is some new gentlman from outside

3. CP340 will have the same people, good for A340 crew, dont know who is the Deputy Chief pilot A340 :cool:.

4. B777 was run by the immature Qatari Capt. Amin Qush :ugh:, since he was CP300 and was trying to get the ownership of B777 but unfortunately due to his professional abilities, it is taken over and handed over to his notorious Qatari colleague, Capt. M.Khayareen :confused:. He was also ex CP300 before. So God save everbody on B777. Deputy Chief Pilot is some new joiner and so is the Deputy Chief Trg. Capt Faisal :sad: is also out.

5. CP330 is Capt. Sandeep Sandhu :p as before but his deputy is Capt. Halabi ;). They are good guys and Deputy Chief Trg for A330 is Capt. Hosaini :cool:. Another good team to work with.

6. A300 and A320 will have some new people, the name will be out by tomorrow. In fact they were supposed to be decided today.

Will get some more update by tomorrow, IF somebody has some additional information, it will be nice to know.

loc22550
2nd Jan 2008, 16:16
Hope this time we gone have a real and competent CP 320(like the 330 fleet with S.S.:ok:).Have to admit that i was not really impressed by the knownledge and the competence of the Actual CP320:mad:
No further comment...

CEO PITA
2nd Jan 2008, 22:35
CP A320 will be flying only SAA flights as he is an expert in operating that sector !

loc22550
3rd Jan 2008, 03:05
......and expert when it comes to carry weapons on board.....
I like the note 320 fleet put in the latest flight operation review...
"Failure to follow the company regulations as mentioned in OM part A would result in unnecessary disciplinary actions,wich may affect you career progression.....".REALLY...:ugh:.....well for him it was the opposite..., it help him to progress!

A330_300
3rd Jan 2008, 16:03
The management has not been confirmed yet but the new people have started sitting in the office already.

The famous B777 in QR has done a hard landing and the new aircraft is grounded. I dont know how they did it, Even the boeing is not believing it but it has been reported by the crew.

How can they determine if its a hard landing? Did the pax nuts came out from the mouth or what?

Well this was expected since immature AQ did the selection on his own and violated all the seniorty and presented it to the AAB and got the approval.

CEO PITA
3rd Jan 2008, 23:10
SNAM is youre CEO going around airplanes and asking crew why are you drinking juce or terminatig crew if crew stay out of accomodation after 0300 ? You think thats normal and it will happen in EU ? If he is EU he would be in jail long time a go for racism,discrimination,terminatig without reason, and for make Qatari people look bad in eyes of others !

loc22550
4th Jan 2008, 04:36
Yes my friend it´s true, and this is just one example..
Why we are still here...well we keep dreaming that one day the dictator (our ceo) will leave the company.....:ouch:
He should be the first one to leave, before making further damage to the company.......

divinesoul
4th Jan 2008, 09:19
why is QR ceo kept in the position if he is so unpopular.does he have strong connections with the ruling family

apaddyinuk
4th Jan 2008, 12:13
Divinesoul....In a nutshell...YES!!!!

And SNAM....What makes him the most successful businessman in aviation? Has he turned an airline around from almost sure bancrupcy? Has he fought against all odds to make an airline a success? NO...He has simply played copy cat and played a game with an unexhaustable cash balance and in the same time abusing his power to dictate what private citizens who just happen to work for him should do with their lives!!! Playing god if you ask me!!!

capt.magoo
4th Jan 2008, 13:14
hey A330 300
to say the least you do know a lot about what goes on behind close doors ie:management.
ooooh I would love to know who you are,so your name can be posted on every pprune article.

DO YOU GET THE MESSAGE?????:ugh:

please refrain from posting names on this website.as i am sure if you are in that position you would apreciate it .........................:mad:MAYBE!!!!

A330_300
4th Jan 2008, 13:54
CAPT MAGOO..............OOH I AM SO SCARED............

dont tell me your name is there also..........Well if it is then Hard Luck:{

capt.magoo
5th Jan 2008, 13:07
dear A300 man
I wish it was
lol;)

phenix
5th Jan 2008, 15:07
A330-300
You should get your facts correct before you make allegations…
there was no 777 hard landing. it was non other than a normal
landing well within the envelope. Here’s the twist. The landing in
question was performed by the Boeing seconded TRE…. What is
sad is that you must be one of the management as there is no
way you could have had access to so much info so quickly. If this
is the case then you are nothing more than scum!!! I hope that
word was simple enough for you because the next word is
DEFORMATION! You also would have known that Capt Qush
submitted his resignation back in Nov 2007, and to pin all this on
him is cowardly and totally unjustified. Oh and if you’re so mature
go tell him to his face… Oh I get it, is that what is bothering you.
The fact that his face is in all the papers and the Jan issue of Oryx
magazine must really get up your nose. If your going to gossip about
insider info then have some credibility and spill the beans on all involved
as part of your management (i.e. the ones hiding behind their desks
too scared to fly or the TRE’s that where kicked out only to be back on top).

CEO PITA
5th Jan 2008, 23:11
On front pages of news are always best people : A.Q, AAB,Richard N ! All example of good guyz !lol lol

NoJoke
6th Jan 2008, 06:23
So what happened to the 777? I heard it had been grounded but was up aloft again. What happened to the TRE? Suspended? Any one know what really happened, or at least a good rumour ........... :E

Safari Goat
6th Jan 2008, 11:15
A330 300 you are the one who seems to be the immature here. I detect a slight bit of jealousy from you towards most of the management in QR? You wanted to be on the 777 and did not get it? you really don't seem to not know your facts well, do you?
AQ is a very marticulous, knowledgeable, competent and fair boss. You could learn alot of good things from him. This is what happens when your not accustomed to someone who is younger than you who knows more than you. You tend to see and formulate bad about that person instead of seeing the good.Please get over it and move on my friend.:ugh::D:=:}

sqwakbox
6th Jan 2008, 14:02
Wow what an a$$ licking rhapsody of praise towards the new boss of yours goat. Honestly wouldn't have expected it from you but I suppose folks with brown tongs are mature enough to move into the 777 fleet.
Never mind let's just say you are back in the game again. Well done Mr. Brown.

Safari Goat
6th Jan 2008, 15:34
Thank you.

oryxbollocks
8th Jan 2008, 06:05
So let's see? Phoenix and Toomuchwork can make reasoned statements regarding A.Q. but Safari can't without abuse from Squawk and racist comments from Pita Bread?

What did you do Goat? Move ahead of them to the Tripler?

GB

UP UP AND ABOVE
8th Jan 2008, 14:19
Guys I got an sms from ARN airport manager saying that cp 320 son came from ARN on 4th in the flight deck(the flight was overbooked, of course and there was 2 do not offload staff to come)...DO WHAT I SAY, DONT DO WHAT I DO...........as usual ..........follow part A

vaschandi
8th Jan 2008, 18:54
What an outstanding story!
Come on and tell...

NoJoke
8th Jan 2008, 19:38
Soz son, don't believe your sms. What did the co-pilot do? What about the ground staff? Too many variables. However .........

loc22550
8th Jan 2008, 19:46
Outstanding story....why..:confused:, you are in Qatar Airways my friend...
If you have Good (high)connection here..you are above the law....nothing will happens to you.....:ugh::ugh:

NoJoke
8th Jan 2008, 20:02
Do you know something or just blowing in the wind?

loc22550
9th Jan 2008, 03:54
NO joke,I don´t have more infos than you... BUT What i mean is that IF it´s true, i would not be surprised ..!That´s it.
I have been long time here to known that in Qatar( Airways) depending WHO you are..(and NOT WHAT you do) the judgement will be black or white...
Cheers.

Cpt. off the hook
9th Jan 2008, 05:17
That's right LOC. Heard the other day a cruel story about a FO being fired coze a local Cpt has screwed up the approach badly and nearly ended up in a crash. Nice isn't, one lunatic messes it up and the other one takes a beat just coze it's a local. Nice 5 STAR Style. Any FO joining the club should fiercely avoid to fly with the local screw ups though not all of them are bad.

antivirosis
9th Jan 2008, 18:22
It seems that you are kind of man has all kind of malevolent and just for your information those people cp qush and khayareen much better than you because there are much people love them but you no body, even you hate yourself with out knowing who you are .
this country belong to there own people so get out of it
and I will give you an advice you will not sty long in the management so behave:=

antivirosis
9th Jan 2008, 18:34
Any new about more new names in the new management ?:D

Hajj Man
10th Jan 2008, 08:44
A330 300

You seem to be an individual who wants to set the world on fire with all of your comments and statements about people? I wonder why?

I might of believed you at first (NOT!) but when you talked about the 777 having a hard landing I then realized that you seem to talk out of your lower orifice, it dawned on me that you seem to chat a bunch of nonsense. After taking a close look at what you also said about A.Q and all the rest, it was confirmed that you are a pot stirring person.

This is a GOSSIP forum but try to bring some level of truth to any part of all your verbal diarrhoea next time.

Is my RELTA ok for you?

Hajj Man :ok:

phenix
10th Jan 2008, 09:08
UP UP AND ABOVE

It’s not that difficult to find out who the crew were on the flight from ARN on the 4th Jan. If you really want to know the truth, then do your home work. I got the names from the help desk and phoned the Capt. He told me his is wife and sons had annual leave tickets but no conformation and so they were offloaded. Only his elder son had a conformation and even then was made to occupy a blocked seat as it did not recline. He told me that the CP 320’s son was also on the flight and that he didn’t even get a seat but was relegated to a cabin jump seat and with the approval from the GM a male crew member sat in the F/D during T/O and landing. NoJoke was correct in saying too many variables, the ground staff the F/O etc. So I can’t see your point with all the DO WHAT I SAY AND NOT WHAT I DO…..

Hajj Man
10th Jan 2008, 09:23
By the way. 777 has not had a hard landing .

Phenix, thanks for the clarification on that jumpseat story. GREAT JOB!!!!!!

Mike Tuck
11th Jan 2008, 10:46
Oh dear, why is SS in trouble now? Everyone used to think he was such a nice boy. Maybe he is looking up to the night sky, can see stars and aspires. What a silly billy.

flightlevelchange
12th Jan 2008, 23:35
Nice to see A.Q. aint changed much, he was always up his own A*s* when he was a FO on the A300.

Always good to see things are still the same in QR.

FLC

SEEDA
14th Jan 2008, 12:54
I have been visiting this web site frequently, This would my first time to respond to any message. I feel that there is some information that needs to be highlighted.

Your comments seems to transmit a lot of negative vibes, moreover it looks like you have a personal grudge against some of the management guys.

I have worked with these guys you are talking about for many years, I have known them both A.Q and Khyareen. In my opinion at least they care about where they work for a living. that is somebody i respect.
I have seen nor run across any of the behaviors you label them with.

Moreover your stories seriously lack creditability. I know for sure A.Q has resigned late last year from the position of CP 300. Has he had wanted the CP 777 ? obviously, he would have stayed on.

The selection of 777 pilots was done as per procedure and approved accordingly. A.Q and Khayreen had to go through the same agonizing procedure.

I think we all need to be carefully not allow our personal opinions and perception of how we see things around us and allow it to turn into judgment. As we may end passing these judgments others.

I believe your words carried many judgmental negative and destructive sentiment. The stories you used as testimonials for your allegations. Where very void and untrue.

You discredit this informative and useful venue, by making such false accusations. :=