PDA

View Full Version : Air Berlin

CPAM00
1st Jan 2008, 15:54
Don't suppsoe any of you out there know the name of a chief pilot or Operations Director at Air Berlin do you...? I have checked their website but no name or e-mail address and so will have to send by snail mail but would like to address the envelope to name and preferably a pilot.. :E Thanks. You can pm me if you so wish. Cheers!! :ok:

cold_soak
2nd Jan 2008, 12:24
HI CPAM00,

as far as I know all recruitment at Air Berlin is done via an agency in Hamburg (called "Interpersonal")
Apparently only online applications via their website are accepted.

Good luck!

dartagnan
2nd Jan 2008, 20:18
correct, and all in german!

stardustcologne
7th Jan 2008, 13:48
Chief Operating Officer is Karl Lotz, flight director should be Tim Haferl.
Well, but your application should be sent to Interpersonal, which means, I think it is an online application...

RodJET
11th Jan 2008, 09:24
hi
i tried it too. but its pretty ridiculous coz you finish up your resume at the website of interpersonal and then you like wait for ages...even after applying for the open position they put into their own website from other operators.

I spoke with one guy there and he was telling me, for them it is important to have a big poll of pilots, even if they do not use them. :mad:

but who ever does it...good luck!

-JOL-
9th Apr 2008, 17:21
Hey guys, I filled it in for both Air Berlin and DC Aviation who both are using Interpersonal.
I speek some basic german (at least I did 10 years ago).

Got an email asking me to call them and make appointment for the tests, so they are actually reading the stuff you fill in.
Took about 6 weeks from that date I fist filled the application though.

They´ll probably delete my name when I call them, "guten tag ehhh, wie gehts".

Will try some info what to expect on the tests, anyone got a tip on an existing thread about Interpersonal-tests?
At an internetcafé in Wienna now, incredibly slow computer so will take me a while to search them all...

rgds
JOL

Airbus_a321
9th Apr 2008, 20:42
@ CPAMOO

DO: [email protected]
2nd DO: [email protected]

good luck :ok:

lil blue
10th Apr 2008, 08:00
www.pilots.de (http://www.pilots.de) German Airline Pilots Bulletin Board

ask for information regarding AirBerlin, DCA, Interpersonal in the schools & jobs forum. Most people there will be happy to help you. If you have no trouble with the german language use the search function, these topics have been discussed a lot.

lil blue

crappy5
12th Apr 2008, 17:57
Are they still recruiting F/O's? Do they pay for the type-rating if non-rated? Their website is quoting a start salary of 50.000 euros for non rated f/o's, is this a realistic figure? ppjn is indicating 2523,50 a month ex flight pay.