PDA

View Full Version : The Big Fat Thank You Thread

PAXboy
1st Jan 2008, 14:40
Since I talk more than most in here ... It's probably appropriate for me to start the Thank You thread this happy New Year's Day. Our Mods have given another year of patience and kind attention to the multifarious pax that have travelled in the cabin of our happily wandering star that we know as, Passengers and SLF.

To our Mods, TightSlot and PPRuNeRadar I offer hearty, jovial and extended appreciation for the time and good humour they gave up to service this forum in 2007. The bad news is that we show every sign of staying on board for the next long sector that will take us over the ocean of 2008.

To Captain Fyne, thank you for another year of hospitality aboard your remarkable ship, which manages to convey more words and information with each rotation.

To all on board G-PRUE, please ensure that your seat belts are fastened, your nasty opinions are stowed in the overhead locker and pay attention to the Mods as they explain where the emergency exits are ... Captain Danny advises that we are cleared for the standard WEB departure and he is about to push the BogOff button.

drichard
1st Jan 2008, 15:00
I second everything PAXboy has said and would like to wish everyone all the very best for 2008, with calm cabins, happy landings and clear skys to all.

Now, where's the nearest decent TOGA party?

drichard

Pax Vobiscum
1st Jan 2008, 16:10
I'd just like to say "hear, hear". Anyone who travels around the web will know that this is one of the best-moderated sites to be found. I'm in awe at Capt Fyne finding time to manage all this AND fly a 747 for a living.

(And my New Year's resolution is to save up enough pennies for a Personal Title :ok:)

rossym
1st Jan 2008, 22:37
I'd just like to say "hear, hear"

I second that! Happy New Year everyone, best wishes for 2008 ;)

creamegg
1st Jan 2008, 23:12
Happy New Year

MrSoft
2nd Jan 2008, 11:40
Thanks everyone, what a fantastic site. Reminds me how much fun it is to travel, even when I'm not travelling.

I have deployed a little too much flap over Christmas and the New Year. Any CC reading, please do not offer me peanuts until I regain my aerodynamic norm.

gdiphil
2nd Jan 2008, 19:22
I agree. I have found this site informative, helpful, funny and it has saved me money with some of the links participants have referred to when searching for tickets. Happy new year to all.

TightSlot
3rd Jan 2008, 08:28
How very kind... :D

Top of the year to you all - I'll close this now, lest you should think that we are fishing for further compliments! Always best to quit on a high note...