PDA

View Full Version : Instructing Sydney paid or unpaid

aircabbie
1st Jan 2008, 02:39
Hi guys,

Happy new year to all!!

Looking for some instructing in Sydney area on Saturdays and Sundays unfortunatly a recent passing in the family has forced me to stop flying full time for a while. This can be paid or unpaid im not worried i just want to keep my hand in.

Only a junior G3 but have plenty of Charter time though.

Anybody got any suggestions / contacts

Thankyou guys

PS Willing to do other duties ie jump pilot etc and will pay for endos required . :ok:

NOT A WIND UP guys just wanna fly .

ABX
1st Jan 2008, 02:50
Hey Cabbie, sorry to hear of the family troubles.

Mate I can't help you with your question, but I wanted to say that its good to see you back here on proon, haven't seen you since May or so...

Good luck.

ABX

aircabbie
1st Jan 2008, 03:14
Hi ABX ,

Thanks buddy yeah its been a rough patch but hopefully 2008 will see me back in the saddle . Have not flown much over the last year only around 100hrs i guess . Could probably get back in full time if i found a good operator but need Wed off each week. Where you at these days ?

Over and gout
1st Jan 2008, 04:53
Don't work for nothing mate. Any operator who won't pay you isn't worth working for anyway...

das Uber Soldat
1st Jan 2008, 05:20
dont work for nothing mate, you'll only encourage them.

That said, most places will happily offer you work in my opinion. Places like Basair (ill keep my comments about them to myself :P), Aerospace, sftc and others are all desperately short of instructors.

Have fun.

BoundaryLayer
1st Jan 2008, 21:21
The Australian Air League at Camden are often after instructors and JG3 is ok. They have also run camps in January in the past but not sure about now. Otherwise they are open on the weekend.

ABX
2nd Jan 2008, 01:39
Hey Cabster,

I am still in Albury, working and studying year 12 (20 years too late) via the link you sent me ages ago.

Did you get to finish your own year 12 studies or did trouble put a stop to that?

Cheers

Aussie
2nd Jan 2008, 23:05
The air force cadets also operate camps out of Camden too, worth a try if you want to work for free....