PDA

View Full Version : Happy NEW YEAR

Flying Touareg
31st Dec 2007, 21:43
Happy New year to all Ppruners especially in the African Aviation Forum and prosperous happy landings all the way.:ok:

ZAZOO
31st Dec 2007, 22:25
Happy New Year Guys :) & God Bless Y'all.

thedick
31st Dec 2007, 23:00
I wish you all te same but zazoo you never told me what is going on with Bellview and Latcharter in LOS:)

ZAZOO
31st Dec 2007, 23:51
thedick :eek: I thought u were mad at me so I stayed away, PM me....

Happy New Year to you too :ok:

:E.....now back to the party.... hhhmmmmm fine lass over there, ....**** :( here comes the missus, oh damn not this year again !!!!

LongJohnThomas
1st Jan 2008, 00:01
Happy new year guys.:ok::D

Dotun
1st Jan 2008, 01:21
Happy new year, wishing everyone happy landings.

Regards
DMan

flyhardmo
1st Jan 2008, 05:17
Although I've left the continent I want to wish everyone especially all of the friends and characters I had met over the years throughout my adventures in africa all the best in 2008 and I hope this is the year we all get what we want.
Good luck in the future :ok:

Mo

Flightsimman
1st Jan 2008, 11:28
Happy New Year to all you guys in Nigeria !

Heading back to Lagos & Eket soon.

Can't wait to get back there !

Cheers to you all !:ok:

hotmj43
2nd Jan 2008, 07:51
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE GOOD GUYS......hotmj43

Life'sShort-FlyFast
2nd Jan 2008, 08:46
Same Gents and Gals, All the very best, happy landings and many hours of incident free operations whatever they may be!!:D

cavortingcheetah
2nd Jan 2008, 09:05
:hmm:

The celebration of New Year traditionally held on December 31st is a Christian or European based festival.
Given that a large part of the population of darkest Africa is not Christian and especially that the majority of the population of Nigeria is Islamic; would the moderators please expunge, with bell book and candle and with immmediate effect, this racially and religiously prejudiced greeting forum from the pages of Pprune lest it offend those who, ecclesiastically at least, might be termed recusants.

Instead, may one wish King Juan Carlos of Spain, a very happy birthday for January 5th?

:p

Flightsimman
3rd Jan 2008, 10:06
Hi there,

Are you from Espana ?

Hablas Espanol ?

5N-OSA
5th Jan 2008, 18:50
Happy New Year To All African Aviators And Wishing u All A safe 2008.