PDA

View Full Version : About the reaching test ( Emirates )

Soumaya
31st Dec 2007, 19:49
hello every one,,

this is my first post here, i will attend the assesment day very soon,
well, i'm worry abt my tall
i tried to do the reash test at home and every time i found my self reaching 208cm:uhoh:

is it a problem?:(

thank you for ur help

Fart Master
31st Dec 2007, 20:08
If it's not a wind up, then it's your English I would be worrying about, not your height:confused:

Nah.......gotta be a wind up:suspect:

Soumaya
31st Dec 2007, 20:13
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

ojguilty
31st Dec 2007, 21:50
Soumaya,

Don't worry a bit, my friend.

The Pride of English Speaking Canada, Mr. Mensa Boy, is living proof that one can be 5' 5" tall and get hired at EK. A Napoleonic personality and prickly inability to deal with even the most innocuous correction or constructive criticism have been demonstrated to be of no hindrance as well.

If you are a marginally educated troll who gets most of his information from those dreadful Canadian "news" magazines, again no problem. Simply declare yourself to be that rarest of men, a certified "genius" among the lumpen, and begin posting away on the EK PPrune forum. From time to time, the moderators may be forced to give you a psycho vacation from the boards, but it's all in good fun. In time, you'll be welcomed back by popular demand, or so you may choose to imagine.

The emotionally fragile munchkin is fiercely proud of his homeland, and is certain that his French countrymen share that love. No doubt they see their Anglophone comrades as an enormous pool of Mensa candidates. Mr. Boy would appreciate any reinforcement you may be able to offer on these matters, so please join in. Take great care, however, to avoid even the most gentle slight. The Little Sizzler could very well have a stroke on the spot, and you wouldn't want to be responsible for that, would you?

When not posting on PPrune, Mr. Boy can be found tending to his extensive photo collection, which tastefully pays tribute to his brilliant pre-EK career as a light-twin pilot in such challenging, high density environments as Manitoba and Saskatchewan. With any luck, Soumaya, you will one day meet this renowned Einstein of Aviation.

Welcome Aboard!

Soumaya
31st Dec 2007, 22:52
my english is fine, at least i can manage to speak 2 languages other than my own, can you speak other than your own?

jinglied
31st Dec 2007, 23:32
......OJGUILTY!!

Holy Schlomoly!!!! Yer a funny guy. I have not agreed with Sir Mensa on occasion as well, but yer post is HI-LAREUS. GEEZ, we Canucks aren't out fer werld domination er sumpin'. Saskatchewan is just not powerful enough fer dat. An' we don't even spel very goood. Twoo mush mooonshine eye guess.... but we sher pick a meen banjo

Jinglie'd

ojguilty
31st Dec 2007, 23:36
Jinglie'd

You hoser!

punkalouver
1st Jan 2008, 01:13
MensaBoy, from the rest of your fellow Canucks....Shut up. Maybe someday you will figure out how lucky we are to be beside the U.S.

sec 3
1st Jan 2008, 04:58
Hey punky brewster, you must be looking at your map sideways:} always thought the US was to the south:E

Bluenoser
1st Jan 2008, 05:53
You guys need to get a life! I vote that we send you both to a pub, give you a couple of beers and duke it out like real men. This forum is like road rage, tough guys in the comfort of their cars; get them out and there nothin but a bunch of pussy's. It's easy to be tough behind the anonymity of this forum. :D:ugh:

PITA
1st Jan 2008, 08:12
Don't stop the vitrol boys........
I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.:D:D

Saltaire
1st Jan 2008, 08:37
Good humor but so much for the merits of the psych eval at EK....Can you please identify yourselves so my family can make alternative flight arrangements...:eek:

tbaylx
1st Jan 2008, 09:58
Mensa you make it embarassing to be canadian sometimes....jeez it's not like we haven't had our fair share of politicians we'd rather forget.

Soumaya
1st Jan 2008, 11:47
hello every one,,

this is my first post here, i will attend the assesment day very soon,
well, i'm worry abt my hight
i tried to do the reach test at home and every time i found my self reaching 208cm:uhoh:

is it a problem?

thank you for ur help

Wizofoz
1st Jan 2008, 13:05
Soumaya,

I take it you are applying as a Flight Attendant.

This section is almost all pilots, so you would be better off asking your question on the Cabin Crew Forum.

I would also like to appologise for my idiot collegues who took a simple, polite question and turned it into the above display of stupidity.

Best of luck.

Yossarian
1st Jan 2008, 14:15
Good luck Soumaya. On this forum it is unfortunately unmoderated and your question got lost in the vitriol of idiots with nothing better to do.

IXNAT
1st Jan 2008, 22:03
Buy the biggest vehicle imaginable........... watch FOX news........... don't ever learn ANYTHING about other human beings.......... VOTE REPUBLICAN.............. purchase several guns (goodness knows the average person needs those in the States)........... pollute the planet more than any other country........... DENY climate change........... Start a new war every 15 years........................ let me repeat that one............... START A NEW WAR EVERY 15 YEARs !!!!!!!!!!!

And your point is? Sounds good to me........:E

ulaula123
2nd Jan 2008, 10:50
Every 15 years?!
Every 5 years, I think!