PDA

View Full Version : Crewing Jobs?

DrPat
31st Dec 2007, 14:06
Does anyone know of any airlines recruiting for Crewing Controllers or similar? 3 years experience here (amongst other things!) and fancy a new challenge. Any ideas/suggestions are appreciated :)

JobsaGoodun
2nd Jan 2008, 09:01
If you fancy life in the South West on a pretty good salary then maybe take a punt and send your CV to Flybe. They're expanding at the mo.

merrick
3rd Jan 2008, 05:09
Globespan i believe has a few vacancies

bartelby
3rd Jan 2008, 21:41
Jobsagoodun

Is the salary prity good? I was told it was quite below average. Let me know if poss PM if easier.

cheers in advance

Bart

VH-MAR
9th Jan 2008, 09:05
Virgin Blue in Oz are looking for crewing / ops and duty manager

DrPat
9th Jan 2008, 17:41
Had an interview with DJ and got a no sadly, would have loved that job! :sad:

Smirnoff Ice
17th Jan 2008, 10:11
Try DHL AIR, pm me for more details..

si

Inspecthergadget
18th Jan 2008, 05:45
We have a trainee scheduler vacancy right now. Advertised in local papers, The Metro newspaper. www.metronieuws.nl
Money isn't that great as it's a trainee job and based at AMS with NCA. Future prospects very good.

Background - We used to recruit experienced people but since turnover was high and salaries wanted the same we now opted for someone we can mould to stay with the co.

girt big un
18th Jan 2008, 19:58
flightline are advertising for a crewing officer to join asap . base southend and good salary.
role will be shift and 9-5 working day to day crewing and pre ops .. bit of planning and day to day crewing .

Billy The Squid
15th Feb 2008, 14:08
Hi,

XL are currently looking for crewing staff if you are interested?

Address is on website

Hope this helps :ok:

Mr Angry from Purley
15th Feb 2008, 18:58
get mad dog bentley down there he does fark all else :\

enone
1st Mar 2008, 12:45
hi all,after much thought i done my ppl and dont want to spend 30k trainning for jets as the gamble is too significant at 40 years old,so i am looking at flight dispatcher/ops work can anyone give me a clue on where to to start,salaries etc,do i need to do a degree?