PDA

View Full Version : easyJet

gizmogaz
27th Jan 2001, 21:55
Hi,

I have an assessment with EZY next Saturday at LTN and was wondering if anyone could give ,me a few pointers IE. what they ask? What they are looking for etc.... also if anyone else has an assessment next Sat with EZY drop me a line so that we can arrange to meet!

Thanks in advance

Gareth :)

Xenia
27th Jan 2001, 23:09
I though you already had a job with AIH based at BHX http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/confused.gif
However as far as I know you can have a permanent contract with Easy...while you'll be just a seasonal junior for AIH...
Good luck anyway ;)

------------------
*************************Happy Landings! :)

gizmogaz
28th Jan 2001, 01:53
Hi how you doing?

I have been offered a place with AIH, back in November, but as of yet I still haven't heard anything about my start date, and a girl I know who got a place with AIH based at NCL, has been told that they have over recruited for this season, and get in contact with her should anyone fail or decline the job offers...... so I am just keeping my options open really...... I don't spose anyone on here knows when AIH will start the training for BHX crew for this summer?

Happy Landings!

euroboy
28th Jan 2001, 02:53
Hi Gareth
Throught you might like to know BA, Virgin, British Midland, and British European (Jersey European)are all looking for cabin crew.
Good Luck-Hope everything works out of you.

Xenia
28th Jan 2001, 03:23
British European are actually looking for cabin crew @ BHX NOW!!!
If u r interested call cabin services: 01392 366669.
You are offered a permanent contract straight away and yes...it's a great company to work for! :)

------------------
*************************Happy Landings! :)

Adrian Worsfold
28th Jan 2001, 22:25
Gareth,

If you are not restricted to working only from BHX have you considered contacting AIH to advise them of this. You may find that they have more readily available positions from other bases.
Just a thought - it may help.

gizmogaz
29th Jan 2001, 14:28
Hi Adrian,

Thanks, when I applied with AIH, I put BHX,MAN,LTN,EMA as my prefered bases do you think it may be worth a call to them asking if I change base if I would start any quicker, I rang them today and they said, I can expect to start from anytime now and upto April! for a BHX base

Any help would be grateful!

Pab
29th Jan 2001, 20:54
Hey there,

I am starting with EZY in March. The assessment was pretty informal with you having to mingle in the room with the others and ask them several questions which are displayed on the OHP. You then have to get up in front of the group and explain who you spoke to, what question you asked and what answer they gave. I don't think they care too much about content it's how you deal with the rest of the group and how you present yourself that they take note of.

You are then split into smaller teams and asked to discuss a topic for 10/20 mins and then present your arguement to the group. Again there are no right or wrong answers it's all about team interaction and self presentation.

Next come the tests. read up on the bumf they sent you with your notification of an interview. Remember Stelios's surname - top tip!! Know your routes and make sure you understand where the company is coming from.

There is also a maths test. Nice and easy if you have even half a brain so don't worry about that one. Following that it's an open forum for questions and then you go outside and wait to be called in for a two to one interview.

That was really informal, but I must admit I was in there for about 5 mins and got some really bad vibes (or so I thought at the time). I went home seriously gutted that they just hadn't been interested in me and was ready for the no letter. However i got a call the next day to offer me the job - tres bizarre but there you go.

Anyway good luck and I would say that from my experience at Airtours too, EZY can offer you a great deal more.

Let me know how you get on

Adrian Worsfold
31st Jan 2001, 11:52
Gareth,

Hope your EZY Assessment went well.
I don't think a quick call to AIH would do any harm, just to remind them that you are interested in a number of bases.

Good luck

gizmogaz
31st Jan 2001, 21:17
Hi adrian,

thanks for that I did give them a call and they said I should be on the next training which should be mid march - is this the same for LGW? Do you know when they send the letter's out to tell you when you are going to start?

I have my EZY assessment on Sat and I am looking forward to it, if I don't get it at lest I know I have got AIH with a view to going perm!

Thanks again

PS do you have any tips for AIH training?

Gaz