PDA

View Full Version : UK Cabin Crew recruitment

ex cabin crew
15th Mar 2001, 23:19
I am a 32 year old ex cabin crew member and I am looking to return to flying. Can anyone recommend any airlines that are recruiting at the moment? Also has anyone got any contact info for Excel Airways and FlightLine? Any info gratefully received.

FireDragon
16th Mar 2001, 01:00
Hello, ex cabin crew:

Airtours are recruiting NOW - (just seen their ad for cabin crew in the Daily Mirror)

FD

euroboy
16th Mar 2001, 02:26
Hi

Ok for FlightLine the only way into their webb site I`ve found is to go through www.world-flyer.com (http://www.world-flyer.com) there is a list of every airline.
BA Eurofleet is recruiting perm. contracts.
British World (LGW base)
Euroceltic start up at LTN going to Waterford.
Brtish European (JEA)
EasyJet LTN

Hope this helps and answer to your question, your ex.
Take care

Sick Squid
16th Mar 2001, 09:11
Next Generation Purser,

A slight problem with your message, can you repost the telephone number for Ex CC please? Just make sure it's not some internal only direct-line thingy, not too happy about making them public here.

Thanks,

Sick Squid
Cabin Crew Forum Moderator

swizzle stick
16th Mar 2001, 12:51
B Med at LHR too.

It's all a swizz....

ex cabin crew
16th Mar 2001, 12:59
Thanks everyone - keep 'em coming!! Who do you fly for euroboy?

[This message has been edited by ex cabin crew (edited 16 March 2001).]

Beryl Board
16th Mar 2001, 13:41
You could try www.aviationjobsearch.com (http://www.aviationjobsearch.com) There's always something on there and most of the Airlines are represented. Good luck.

ex cabin crew
16th Mar 2001, 13:45
Thanks Beryl - I have used aviationjobsearch and find it really useful to keep up to date with a lot of vacancies. I am through to the final interview with KLMuk/Buzz which i found listed on that website.

barnum
17th Mar 2001, 00:24
Hi There.
Air 2000 are also recruiting for LGW and DUB.
Check out there web site, It has contacts etc.
Cheers.

..here's the link, Air 2000 Online. (http://www.air2000.com/expver.htm)

£6 Moderator
(No I don't work for them, just in a good mood today with spare time for a change!

[This message has been edited by Sick Squid (edited 17 March 2001).]

kfly
17th Mar 2001, 16:07
BA are recruiting for Eurofleet - LHR
and Euro Gatwick. It is the only way to get into BA longhaul, a couple of years on short haul routes and then transfer to longhaul. Also rumour has it that Emirates
are also recruiting. Good Luck

ex cabin crew
17th Mar 2001, 16:19
I am actually ex BA cabin crew, flew shorthaul LHR then Longhaul LGW so want to try something different. It seems most people fly for other airlines and then go to BA, but I thought I would do things differently!!!!

chilled
21st Mar 2001, 21:54
easyJet are recruiting for there Luton Base as the moment.

Check out their web site and look up Jobs.

Happy hunting ex!

good flying all :)

ex cabin crew
21st Mar 2001, 22:59
Thanks Chilled,
I have got assessment day on Saturday with Easyjet. Anyone got any info on what they are like to work for? Pay, promotion prospects, nightstops, number of sectors(heard they do up to 6 a day!!) etc. Thanks.

rekcarc
22nd Mar 2001, 14:25
Hi ex cabin crew
ezy pay is quite good for the industry - better than average - from what I have heard a new crew member on probation can take home £900- £1000 per month after 1st 2 months on basic - an excellent group of people to work with - 6 sector days can happen but not the norm - more like 3 or 4 per day depending where you are flying to - promotion prospects very good - if you have 12 months flying experience then you can be considered for promotion almost immediately
good luck with your assessment

pinkelephant
22nd Mar 2001, 22:44
EZ is hard work but good fun and the people are great to be around. Hope to see you with us soon.

ex cabin crew
22nd Mar 2001, 23:54
Pink elephant

Where do ez c/c nightstop and are the stopovers very long? thanks

pinkelephant
26th Mar 2001, 21:27
As you've been on the interview day no doubt you probably know by now. Sorry for not replying earlier, been away for a few days. From what I've heard this summer we are mainly doing split duties.

ex cabin crew
26th Mar 2001, 22:08
Had the assessment, offered the job, accepted and start on April 17th. Now all i need is somewhere to live near Luton. If anyone knows of any accomodation, either to share or a studio flat please email me. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by ex cabin crew (edited 26 March 2001).]

Bandit_70
12th Apr 2001, 03:08
Hi,
Air2000 are always recruiting for lgw,so drop them a line or go www.air2000.com (http://www.air2000.com)

Bandit_70

------------------