PDA

View Full Version : C604 Sim slot needed !!! Help please !

PorcoRosso
31st Dec 2007, 01:35
Hi Guys

am offered an F/O position on CL604 immediately, provided I can find an available course as soon as possible
Due to the high demand of crew on Challengers, it seems there are long delays to get one in the known facilities (FSI , Simuflite )
I was advised to look for possible last minute cancellation from crew .
Any Idea ?
Company is paying for Type Rating, and propose very good T&C's

am offering his/her weight in beer to the one who find one (I swear I'll do it ;) )

Best Wishes for 2008

robbreid
31st Dec 2007, 02:15
http://www.acass.ca/crew-support/index.html

Gulfstreamaviator
1st Jan 2008, 06:34
have I missed summit or what,

Happy new year.

glf

frontlefthamster
1st Jan 2008, 15:26
I think if I had been offered a job on the basis that I had to find the training, I'd be asking myself serious questions about the administrative backup and standards I was expecting to find at my new employer.

Training standards vary enormously, and a company which will accept 'any course you can get' is likely not to come up to my expectations as an employer...

Have they explained why they can't find the training for you? Or is there some reason why you know more about training providers than they do?

PorcoRosso
1st Jan 2008, 20:49
Yes I know why, and it's would be too long to explain .
Your comments and advices are appreciated, but could we stick to my initial question ?
Thanks

Global Warrior
3rd Jan 2008, 09:51
This might sound daft but ask Bombardier about 605 courses as i was in Montreal just before Christmas and due to bad weather in some US states and delays on completions, people with courses booked are not showing up for them and you can do the 604 differences at the same time.
Good luck anyway. A real balsy solution would be to go and sit in Montreal and pitch up evert monday and Tuesday morning and only do JAA training. You are knackered if you want to do FAA training at such short notice as you won't ave done the TSA hoop jumping.