PDA

View Full Version : Job or No Job?

gizmogaz
29th Nov 2000, 23:11
Hi, I had a 2nd intervire recently with Airtours, and was wondering if anyone knows how they, let you know if you got the job? Do they just write to you? Call you? If they do write is it just a single letter they send etc.... obviously if you ain't got the job they just write! Any help would be appreciated as it's killing me waiting for the post man each morning!

Thanx

Gizmogaz :)

flyblue
30th Nov 2000, 01:58
Gizmo,
just call them and ask! Airlines usually don't give information about interviews, but will tell you about the procedure.
Good luck!

FireDragon
30th Nov 2000, 22:53
Hi

As you have completed the second stage, I'm 99% certain that you will be informed in writing, usually within a fortnight. If successful, you will be offered a place on one of their training courses: alternatively, they could write, tell you you're successful, then tell you they will contact you shortly to join a future training course. Obviously, they will also write if you are not successful...
Best of luck !

Sunflower
1st Dec 2000, 11:00
I have been employed by Airtours and they normally write to you. Also when I was offered a position they kept me on hold for 6 months before commencing training as they were unsure when their next intake would be. That may be different now as they have a wonderful training centre at Cheadle Hume.

I wish you every success.

gizmogaz
1st Dec 2000, 14:53
Hi thanks for the info,

Sunflower when you was offered the job with Airtours did you just have a single letter in a little white envolope or did they send you your contract etc.... as alot of
people have said if in a little white envolope it is thanx but no thanx and in a big brown envolope it means yes you have the job, I was wondering if this is true?

Also has anyone got an assessment with BY coming up at EMA? if so when?

Good LUck to all hopefuls and hapy landing to all CC.

Gaz