PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy R44

jollyjoe
30th Dec 2007, 16:28
Apart from AVBuyer and the usual suspects like Sloane etc, does anyone have any ideas where i can get a good condition hydraulic R44? Somewhere around the £120-£130k mark (if this is possible). Also, whats the rules/possibility on bringing a used ship from the states? It seems a shame not to take advantage of the strong pound.

Thanks

notar
30th Dec 2007, 19:17
Speak to Brian Lyall (Select Helicopters) Tel:07720560909.
Straight talking Scotsman, plenty of good deals.:ok:

our kes
30th Dec 2007, 21:01
i have a raven 2, i bought brand new in dec 2003 and has very little use ( 500 ish hours i think) lots of toys on it, 2 garmin gps, rad alt, bose head sets, cd etc etc...

nice machine, was thinking of chopping it in for a ec120 or b2..but you are more than welcome to take it out for the day or weekend and have a play if you are serious about buying one... (no tyre kickers ;-) )

cheers

mobile 07515 565088

21lefthand
31st Dec 2007, 17:29
Jollyjoe

I've just ordered an R44 Raven 1 off Brian Lyle with the dollar at $2.06 ish its only cost £167,000.

I bought an R22 last February off him, very straight to deal with. I intended to build hours on this for a year or two but the price was too tempting and have got two sons who both love flying with me so I ended up ordering one. If you can stretch to it, it might be worth giving him a ring!

helodpe
1st Jan 2008, 20:02
I have an 18 month old Raven 1 available in your price range around March '08 with the usual goodies included. I can be contacted at 07785515248.

bellsux
1st Jan 2008, 23:44
Isn't it great that we can't post job openings to give someone a heads up to progress their career, but we can use pprune to flog second hand robbies...

Senior Pilot
2nd Jan 2008, 00:49
Isn't it great that we can't post job openings to give someone a heads up to progress their career, but we can use pprune to flog second hand robbies...

Which just goes to show that you can't please all the people, all the time :p

There is no ban on posting job openings, as you well know: what is banned is "free" advertising of jobs by companies, which happens occasionally. When it does happen the post is either closed, deleted, or modified to remove the direct links. It's the mod's job to make the judgement call, as with this one which is marginal. Since PPRuNe is unlikely to have lost advertising revenue by letting it run, that's what I've done.

bellsux, would you rather this thread be closed? Would it make you happy?

:ugh:

bellsux
2nd Jan 2008, 01:01
No way... I have a used B206 for sale and a R44 as well, so give me a pm and I can send the details to you... I also know of a job for a experienced helicopter engineer in sunny Australia as well for anyone sick of working in the colder climates.

Ken Wells
6th Jan 2008, 19:30
:cool:We are looking to group a R44 at White Waltham so please PM me if any one is interested we will restrict the group to 10.:ok:

Cullear1
13th Jan 2008, 22:20
I have a four year old r44 II with 600 hours available for sale, if you want more fetails then PM me,will be happy to ans any questions and profer any advice i might have or you might find worthwhilr,,,,thnx