PDA

View Full Version : Flight Force/AN Cabin Crew

Mr Seatback 2
27th Jan 2001, 06:57
Hello all - long time no see...
Have heard from a highly reliable grapevine that more aircraft (not necessarily new) will be joining AN shortly...this particular grapevine having flown in from MEL H/O (but that doesn't necessarily mean they know much, does it, being a former AN person myself)...Anyone else heard anything like this?

Also interested to hear how all the Flight Force people are coping, particularly in SYD...I'm on hold for a position till FF/AN decide to start another training school (in the next year/decade/whenever)...How are the hours going (still as bad as always, or has the number improved of late??)

Anymore news on those two old 737's that were supposed to join AN (one of them was being overhauled in CHC last I heard)...

All news on Flight Force/AN crew conditions appreciated, as I REALLY want to know if I should take a position that's VERY hard to get in Oz. I know QF and so on will be recruiting shortly - that doesn't however award me the same chances of being selected...any advice appreciated once again people!

------------------
"I just LOVE those silver emergency slides!"