PDA

View Full Version : Avman v roscoe777 (Round 2)

BOAC
10th Dec 2002, 18:48
Moved to a separate thread so you can both show us the festive spirit for a while until I delete this.

Avman
27th Dec 2007, 17:50
Couple with my SBS observation there was also a friend monitoring the 131,0 freq and heard 'heavy breathing' coming from the cockpit due to the mic being left open..............MAKES YOU THINK EH ????????

Oh P L E A S E roscoe777 grow up! You're making serious allegations based on immature conclusions arrived at from ZERO, I say again, ZERO facts.

A mike can sometimes get stuck. If the pilot is wearing a headset (with a boom mike) you will hear his breathing. The close proximity of the mike (it may be a throat mike) may well make the breathing pronounced (i.e. sound "heavy"). There are a number of possible perfectly innocent reasons for the so-called S turns you witnessed.

Perhaps you're just bored this Christmas and looking for a little excitement. You're not looking for a career with the tabloids by any chance?

roscoe777
28th Dec 2007, 13:34
AVMAN - Just for your info I am not making any allegations just reporting what was seen and heard .......I wonder as an ATC controller you have more knowledge about this incident than you are disclosing.......you may recall not so many months ago a pilot from the same part of the world nearly put his a/craft into the ground approaching HONILEY..................I am not an expert and watch the BHX inbounds on a regular basis............there are holds at EBONY/GROVE (a name which may be familiar to you) which BHX use - therefore the unusual patern of this aircraft and the lound noise not only alerted ME!!!!!!!! but others to something what could only be described as unusual - I have read some of your previous posts and would make the comment 'people in glasshouses should not throw stones' - Perhaps you should take a good look at yourself and put some 'Grecian 2000 on your hair and 'GROW UP'

Avman
28th Dec 2007, 14:22
AVMAN - Just for your info I am not making any allegations just reporting what was seen and heard

Roscoe, your original post was fine. However, your follow up post to Ringway Sam clearly indicated your desire to seek sensationalism where it may possibly not exist. Even your last post to me I wonder as an ATC controller you have more knowledge about this incident than you are disclosing confirms your conspirational objectives. By the way, it's not because I work in ATC that I'm a controller. Somebody has to make the tea you know! Oh, and I'm quite happy with my grey (make that white) hair! Happy New Year to you.

roscoe777
28th Dec 2007, 16:07
AVMAN.....Perhaps thats all your good for is making the tea......my intentions were to send my reply to YOU !!!!! - By the way you have been carefull not to mention your other POSTS......well worth reading ( I don't think) - they must appeal to those who are yet to do the joined up writing.....Conspiracy ????? you must have MI5 on the brain......stick to putting the numbers of the planes in your little black book and keep your binocs' for looking at Tiger Moths instead of SPIES!!!!! - Happy New Year and keep up the treatment on your hair

Sam-MAN
28th Dec 2007, 17:55
Oooffff, this is gonna be good, better bookmark it :E

Avman
28th Dec 2007, 19:17
Well, it's not the first time on PPRuNe that two posters have had a contretemps, so why BOAC has decided that this particular one merits it's own exclusive thread escapes me. I've said what I wanted to say and have nothing more to add, so as far as I'm concerned thread closed.

Sorry to disappoint you Sam-MAN. ;)

Well, Avman, we just don't normally do it here on this forum (good clean family fun as they say) and it does distract from the thread. Anyway, taking your advice, thread now closed.

Hotel Tango
28th Dec 2007, 19:40
I'm still trying to figure out what Mr 5-post roscoe777 has contributed to PPRuNe :}