PDA

View Full Version : Vip Jobs

gulf-crew
22nd Jan 2001, 18:58
Does anyone have any info on any VIP Cabin Crew positions available for male crew with experience.

Would appreciate any info

haamdhanimaid
22nd Jan 2001, 22:12
You could try jetaviation.com. I know they'll be looking for crew within about a month - also based in Jeddah

Jump Seat Rider
22nd Jan 2001, 22:15
try Twinjet at Luton uk on the A319CJ

flygirl28
23rd Jan 2001, 18:26
Good to see that you took my advice honey and posted on Pprune. Net jets will be recruiting in Feb/March, i have the name and contact number of the lady you need to get in touch with. E-mail me, you have my address. Love and Hugs.
P.S. is it cold there?!!!!

gulf-crew
15th Feb 2001, 23:56
Thanks guys for the info

Jump seat rider have you got any details about the twinjet a319 name, address etc as have not heard of them.
would appreciate it thanks a lot

Thrust Bump
16th Feb 2001, 01:49
In case JSR don't reply, Twinjet are located at Luton Airport UK. Contact Andrew Pearce, Twinjet Aircraft, Luton Airport, Beds Tel: 01582-452888 e-mail [email protected]

gulf-crew
17th Feb 2001, 22:42
Thrust Bump

Thanks for the info, will let you all know the outcome.

Do you know any of the conditions that they have. ie salary / conditions anything really.
would appreciate it.

[This message has been edited by gulf-crew (edited 17 February 2001).]

Birds2perches
18th Feb 2001, 13:17
Has anyone had any dealings with Jet Personal? I turned down a job interview there quite some time ago because I didn't like the way it was being arranged. I was told that I wouldn't even to sent for the interview unless I GUARANTEED to take the job if offered. Hence, I didn't go because how can you guarantee to take something you don't know anything about before the interview? After turning down interview, was never, ever contacted again. Have heard a few other similar stories. Wondering if anyone else has had any experiences or did I just have a 'one off'.

gulf-crew
18th Feb 2001, 17:17
Birds2Pearches

A lot of friends of mine went through Jet and have landed some really nice jobs infact the money their on is fantastic. I think you made a little mistake by not going you could have turned it down if you didn't like what you saw, but with jet not heard any rumours of anything only good things.

Try contacting them again to update your cv etc and see what happens.

Good luck