PDA

View Full Version : Any VK expat F/O's out there?

freefly_rulz
26th Dec 2007, 06:35
If there are any expat VK F/O living in Lagos, would you please PM me your number, I would like to find out more about how everything works at VK, and where you live in Lagos.

Any South African's flying at VK? Please pm me!

Rgds,

the fly.

freefly_rulz
28th Dec 2007, 08:21
No Expats working at Virgin Nigeria on Pprune?

Anyone?

cudster
28th Dec 2007, 14:12
I would also like to find out any information from current Virgin Nigeria expat F/O's living in Lagos???

Thank you.

LongJohnThomas
28th Dec 2007, 23:16
Well guys,
Its seems to me ike there aint no south afrcan F/O's in Vk. Maybe you should give it a rest.
My little bit.:ok:

hotmj43
29th Dec 2007, 09:35
What were you told at the interview,if you are looking for a life of Riley you can forget that,No 5 star Hotel,it is Pilot Accomodation in Ikeja,close to the Military cantonment. Which on average is about 20 minutes drive from the airport in the Crew transport......when the traffic keeps to its reputation it is anything from an hour plus.
As far as i know no south African expats yet? you could be the first......had a lot of Brits on the A340 operation,who were South African but prefered to be called British....never got to find out why !!!
But like everything in Life it is always Greener on the other side of the Hill
Go for it:ok:

Golf_Seirra
25th Jan 2008, 05:13
Finished first line interview....off for simm check at end of Feb. I'm a South African looking seriously at their offer. I am also trying to work out accomodation for my family... In our round of interviews ( Jan 08 ), know of two other South Africans been invited to next stage...we can start our our braai club.

The present accomodation is two rooms sharing lounge and kitchen, like a small duplex....have not seen it but captain at the interview say's you can rent reasonable spot for $500 per month. Only problem, they want two years rent up front......TIA...:bored: