PDA

View Full Version : The Emirates DFC (VD and Scar?)

Exit Strategy
25th Dec 2007, 13:28
Can somebody confirm that these toss pots are now handing out medals to the boys?

Rumor has it that there are 3 levels of award starting at low level general brown nosing and ass kissing but rising up to the EK DFC for conduct unbecoming of a human being. This high level award is only being handed out for a selfish act of jacking on ones colleagues by working on a day off or when unfit to fly. In exceptional circumstances it will be considered when it is verified that a Pilot of particularly low integrity has informed management that “they have photos”. The EK DFC (Donkey something Cross) will be awarded posthumously only to the elite of scum that are coerced into working when medically certified unfit and without any thought for anybody else and recklessly endangering the public in the pursuit of overtime (sorry, productivity pay) and actually bending something. This will only be awarded in the most exceptional of circumstances once the lawyers have verified only the Pilot and his family can be sued and that the company is clean.

Once a DFC or lower award is confirmed it will by presented in a low key but deeply moving ceremony at Uniform Stores. The actual award will be presented by the Tailor or in his absence by the cleaner. After the ceremony the official party will invite themselves over the road to the Irish Village where the recipient can further degrade themselves by paying for everybody’s drinks.

Apparently if the recipient of one of one of these prestigious awards is to shy to publicly accept it may be cashed in for a small amount of money or a voucher to spend at Choithrams.

What a joke - harden up! What the boys need in more money and proper working conditions not some crap like this where everybody sits around singing "Kum By Ka".

ZS340
25th Dec 2007, 19:07
:sad: Holy Moly this sounds like a well balanced ozzie!

Shagtastic
25th Dec 2007, 19:49
On XMAS day as well!!

Have another glass of bubbly and tell us about it tomorrow OK?

Shags

ShockWave
26th Dec 2007, 07:35
Dam! looks like I wont be getting my DFC any time soon, having just declined an invitation( read-required to attend!) briefing/meeting in the head office on my day off!

puff m'call
26th Dec 2007, 09:24
DAM DAM DAM! I always wanted a DFC.

Asked me to do a sim on a day off. :=

Told them to stick it where the sun don't shine!!!:ugh:

Oh well, could always try for the VD and scar :ok:

SOPS
26th Dec 2007, 12:49
a balanced sounding thread ??????:confused:

Marooned
26th Dec 2007, 13:59
Another 'cost neutral' sham to award the known sycophants.

Stars and Bars are all they have to offer from a severely underfunded flight operation department.

GMDS
26th Dec 2007, 15:10
What does DFC stand for?
"Deutsches Ferdienst Creutz" or something like that?

By the way: You naughty boy, Shock Wave, declining a politely formulated forced invitation from SP (see where the Ferdienst Creutz comes from...) on a day off you wouldn't possibly be able to spend better, with no company transport provided, as you would certainly want to show off your own car, driving up a congested parking lot, just to listen to "... non negotiable issues ...".
What on earth did you retain from the online CRM and fuehrership curses, ehhrr, leadership courses???????

Username1
26th Dec 2007, 15:43
I dont think "exit strategy" has recovered from the last time he wrote a pile of ****.. Lazy aussie.

Exit Strategy
26th Dec 2007, 20:38
Well, some interesting responses. From the tone of your reply “username1” I gather you do not like these sorts of questions being fielded in a public forum. The original posting was a question not a statement.

So I am still a little confused, are you on the New Years Honour List or will you be in the official party on Award Day?

Wizofoz
27th Dec 2007, 07:33
What a joke - harden up! What the boys need in more money and proper working conditions not some crap like this where everybody sits around singing "Kum By Ka".

Exit,

That's not a question, it's a rant. You're perfectly entitled to have a rant on here, but others are allowed to call you on it.

Gulf News
28th Dec 2007, 02:51
Knowing only too well how this company is managed I think the reward for the above scenario would be a posthumously awarded dinner for two at the JBH. To be used by the end of the following month or forfieted.